Week 5 General Discussion thread

BroncoSojia

Jordan Love looked a whooooole lot worse than that statline. I'm guessing we're in for a repeat of last season. In 2 or 3 weeks he's going to go on an absolute tear and look like the best QB in football. Then he'll lose in the playoffs making some horrific decision to throw back across the field into coverage.

A deflating loss for the Rams bc of how it went down. The Rams once again had their chances at the end to steal the game and came up short. Situations like this is why the Rams so badly miss Kupp and/or Puka. Just having one of them the Rams couldve pulled out a win. Parkinson on that final drive I just cant help but think if it was Kupp or Puka thats a catch. And the refs didnt do the Rams any favors by some of the no calls for most of that game that allowed the Packers to build the lead they did. But again Rams fought hard like I knew they would. I cant wait to get back Kupp and Puka.

1-4 at the BYE feels like last season 3-6 when I said the Rams will be ok just get healthy and try to go on a run. I think this season will be more difficult due to the Rams being 1-4 in the NFC and losing tiebreakers to the Lions, Bears, Packers, and Cards you figure all will be fighting for a wildcard spot. So I think the only path for the Rams is to win the NFCW which no team is going to pull away in it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Very amusing win probability graph in Cards-Niners

No description available.

Against the rams they were 97% 

San Fran Stand the hell up. Honest to god I think the fan base turns on Kyle this year. A rational fan would never. But at some point he becomes your Gruden and Tony Dungy. It’ll never work in SF. Something always happens, and fans hang on. 

I’ve never seen the fan base so split on him like this year. The flood gates have opened. He’s done. 

I mean 2 days ago Shanny and McVay were untouchable and nobody ever thought they did anything wrong though

On 10/3/2024 at 2:14 PM, El Ramster said:

Sounds like an excuse. 

Edited by nagahide13