Thursday Night Football: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) @ Atlanta Falcons (2-2)

Football_Bachelor08

TNF Week 6, Tampa Bay @ Atlanta   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Buccaneers
    • Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/2024 at 12:15 AM

I really don't think Kirk going off tonight had anything to do with amazing play, but rather just a historically bad defensive performance probably ever in a single game. Dude was just getting to his drop and hitting 10-20 yard Hooks and Outs down the field time and time again with ease. Most of them late and not even on time. Bucs defense couldn't cover a square inch tonight

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Both defenses were Swiss cheese but it was a fun game. Hashtag bring offense back

Actually during the 2nd half we sorta tightened it up.  Think we only gave up like 333 total yards of offense to the bucs.  Thats league avg around 16th so far.  We give up 336 per game so far so it was actually a little less than normal lol.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Fun football, though.

They are often one and the same, honestly.

One of my favorite games all-time (that don't involve the Chiefs) was a 2004 game between the Browns and Bengals. Was like 58-48 or something crazy like that. Neither team was good. It was not good football. Fun as hell, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Actually during the 2nd half we sorta tightened it up.  Think we only gave up like 333 total yards of offense to the bucs.  Thats league avg around 16th so far.  We give up 336 per game so far so it was actually a little less than normal lol.

Only allowed 6 all second half. Finally figured out their offense. 

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

They are often one and the same, honestly.

One of my favorite games all-time (that don't involve the Chiefs) was a 2004 game between the Browns and Bengals. Was like 58-48 or something crazy like that. Neither team was good. It was not good football. Fun as hell, though.

Bills vs. Bengals from 2010 is a guilty pleasure of mine. Gus Johnson made it sound like a classic.