Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys (2-2) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1)

Cowboys @ Steelers, Week 5  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Cowboys
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2024 at 12:15 AM

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They’re just milking the TV money for every penny they can get. It’s a dying sport, much as I hate that as I love baseball, but they’re getting what they can out of it before they lose it all. 

Use to love baseball, haven’t watched a game in forever. Same teams being good every year kills it for me. Same with Basketball. Baseball needs a salary cap and basketball needs to ban super teams. 

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Use to love baseball, haven’t watched a game in forever. Same teams being good every year kills it for me. Same with Basketball. Baseball needs a salary cap and basketball needs to ban super teams

Or a salary cap.

3 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Way too many teams make the playoffs is the problem. You use to have to finish in first place ......in very large divisions. Making the playoffs really meant something 

Yeah, four teams in the postseason was perfect. If you're gonna have more teams in the playoffs, then shorten the regular season, which they will never do.

On 10/4/2024 at 8:21 PM, Malfatron said:

This feels like dallas wins just bc both teams feel like 3-2 teams

I mean, Pittsburgh feels like a team that could've been 4-0 had the defense shown up. Dallas wasn't very good with Lawrence and Parsons, not sure how they get better without them.

6 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Way too many teams make the playoffs is the problem. You use to have to finish in first place ......in very large divisions. Making the playoffs really meant something 

You play 162 games, that’s part of what makes baseball, baseball. After 162, you shouldn’t need more than 2 rounds of series to find a champion. But they drag it out, like the NBA, where if you win 38 games you make the “playoffs.” 

10 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They’re just milking the TV money for every penny they can get. It’s a dying sport, much as I hate that as I love baseball, but they’re getting what they can out of it before they lose it all. 

At what point do you think it started dying 

4 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Houston needs to be fined wearing those hideous uniforms.

Those old Broncos uniforms look so damn good

Broncos looked total fire today. And I don’t say that just as a Broncos fan. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

4 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

I mean, Pittsburgh feels like a team that could've been 4-0 had the defense shown up. Dallas wasn't very good with Lawrence and Parsons, not sure how they get better without them.

A very underwhelming 4-0 team, to be fair.

1 minute ago, Towerbridge said:

At what point do you think it started dying 

I’m 42. My dad, who in his 70s, has been complaining about “baseball not being baseball” since I was born. So, maybe, sometime in the 1970s lol. 

I do love the pitch clock and the no shift rules. I hate the DH. I’ve always hated the DH - you want to step in the batter’s box, get your *** out on the field - but at least MLB is trying. 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

A very underwhelming 4-0 team, to be fair.

I'd disagree. The first 2 games yes, although their defense in the first three was dominant. Against the Chargers, our offense played pretty darn well and against the Colts, our offense had an awesome 2nd half. This Steelers team just keeps getting better imo

16 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Use to love baseball, haven’t watched a game in forever. Same teams being good every year kills it for me. Same with Basketball. Baseball needs a salary cap and basketball needs to ban super teams. 

I refuse to watch the baseball playoffs because I expect the Dodgers to let me down.