NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do they have to start him?

If he’s healthy yes he desperately needs all the reps he can get. I know Flacco makes the team better now but he’s almost 40 and isn’t the future. They have to know if AR is the future QB for the franchise so it wouldn’t make sense sitting him.

• Like 1

So basically Geno is the Andy Dalton of his era? The solid to good QB who is a transitional guy? 

Him and Baker. You will never win crap with them but they can hold the fort down until the real guy comes in 

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

If he’s healthy yes he desperately needs all the reps he can get. I know Flacco makes the team better now but he’s almost 40 and isn’t the future. They have to know if AR is the future QB for the franchise so it wouldn’t make sense sitting him.

But like...AR is awful...

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

So basically Geno is the Andy Dalton of his era? The solid to good QB who is a transitional guy? 

Him and Baker. You will never win crap with them but they can hold the fort down until the real guy comes in 

I think Geno to Andy Dalton comps are pretty solid. He's a good guy to have to bridge you right now. You can absolutely win with Geno, it's just that Seattle has nothing in the trenches on either side. The offense has been scoring 24+ points every single game with turnstiles at OL and no running game. That's impressive AF for Geno.

• Like 1