NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

7 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He's not even playing bad though. His completion % is a little low but I'd say that's more injury. Other than that, he's been slinging it and moving the ball super well every game. Most of his INT's was from the Vikings game where he was playing hero ball once down 4 scores, and he almost won them the game.

He's been good this year. 

People just STILL have the stigma from pre-draft when there should have never been any stigma to begin with. His sophomore tape is some of the best prospect tape you will EVER see at QB. It's truly special. His junior year he lost his HC, OC, 9 starters on offense. New coaching was a total moron and Love played hero ball all season.

I don't care about that. Its just the sample size of awesomeness is all. 

5 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Sam Darnold will choke when it matters. That is a foregone conclusion. If you are falling for the Darnold hype and think he's capable of winning the Super Bowl, that's all I need to know about your QB takes.

I do think McCarthy is gonna be absolutely great though.

Cool man. I think the Packers made the right move by getting rid of Rodgers. I don't think paying Love for what you're going to get will pay off.

But hey, if you're happy, good for you. I have Love in fantasy football because I know the guy puts up numbers lol

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Don't look at Zay's stat line for today then.

Oh, I see his statline. I also see that this Ravens team could put up 35 each game but they keep focusing on Flowers. Flowers beating one of the worst defenses in the NFL doesnt change that focusing on him has stagnated that offense. When we play, if you guys focus on Flowers, I'll actually think we have a chance to win.