NFL Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

23 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

But like...AR is awful...

I think Geno to Andy Dalton comps are pretty solid. He's a good guy to have to bridge you right now. You can absolutely win with Geno, it's just that Seattle has nothing in the trenches on either side. The offense has been scoring 24+ points every single game with turnstiles at OL and no running game. That's impressive AF for Geno.

Regardless if he’s been awful or good. You don’t move on from a QB that’s 22 and only played 7 games that quickly. We’ve seen many QBs that looked good their first 10 games and they turned out bad and vice versa. 

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Regardless if he’s been awful or good. You don’t move on from a QB that’s 22 and only played 7 games that quickly. We’ve seen many QBs that looked good their first 10 games and they turned out bad and vice versa. 

yeah but think about my fantasy teams!

totally joking i completely understand

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

But like...AR is awful...

I think Geno to Andy Dalton comps are pretty solid. He's a good guy to have to bridge you right now. You can absolutely win with Geno, it's just that Seattle has nothing in the trenches on either side. The offense has been scoring 24+ points every single game with turnstiles at OL and no running game. That's impressive AF for Geno.

If the Broncos had Geno, they'd be pretty close to undefeated right now. We're a good enough team to have 3 wins right now despite bottom 5 QB play from Nix thus far.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

So basically Geno is the Andy Dalton of his era? The solid to good QB who is a transitional guy? 

Him and Baker. You will never win crap with them but they can hold the fort down until the real guy comes in 

I don't believe this, tbh. They won't carry you to a title obviously, but I believe putting one of those guys on the Browns right now would have that team as an AFCCG contender. Those two float between 10th-15th in terms of QB rankings, so you can't tell me that they aren't good enough to win big on a decent team. Hell, Baker almost got to the NFCCG last year.

Edited by BroncoSojia

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is how you ruin a young QB. You'd think a decade of watching the Jets do the same thing in your division would give you some second-hand experience with that, but here we are...

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

I don't believe this, tbh. They won't carry you to a title obviously, but I believe putting one of those guys on the Browns right now would have that team as an AFCCG contender. Those two float between 10th-15th in terms of QB rankings, so you can't tell me that they aren't good enough to win big on a decent team. Hell, Baker almost got to the NFCCG last year.

I don’t think so, the Browns offensive line is awful and they have no weapons. Their best WR is washed amari who is solid but not elite. The defense isn’t the same like it was last year.

A lot of QBS “almost” got to a NFCG. Heck mark Sanchez actually started a conference title game 

16 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is how you ruin a young QB. You'd think a decade of watching the Jets do the same thing in your division would give you some second-hand experience with that, but here we are...

“Ruining” a QB isn’t a thing. You either have it or you don’t.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

So did Darnold not have it as a Jet? Or was he ruined?

Because he’s had 4 nice games?

People acting like bad or mediocre QBs can’t have nice months lol. Ryan Fitzpatrick built a career of this.

Edited by CP3MVP