DPOY

3rivers

Just now, Forge said:

First  off, do not name call.  Secondly, It's not my fault that you're moving goal posts or don't know how to properly lay out what you mean. You're original statement was "like 10 of his sacks have come against the crappy Texans". I corrected this to the actual amount (6), and countered that 5 of Donalds sacks have come in 2 games as well. Your original statement of criticizing Campbell for having 6 sacks in 2 games has no merit. There was nothing in your original post about recent play or anything like that. That wasn't being argued. 

I edited it. You're not taking into account that Donald just recently had his 3 sacks. Boosting his total.

In a dismemberment up north. That was a huge game. Much bigger than what Calais did to the crappy Texans. 

Just now, El ramster said:

I edited it. You're not taking into account that Donald just recently had his 3 sacks. Boosting his total.

In a dismemberment up north. That was a huge game. Much bigger than what Calais did to the crappy Texans. 

Donald > Calais.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Not happening. We got your best QB from a year ago starting for us!

LoL.. Oh no.. Btw, I never collected on my sig bet huh? Just recently got PS back.

Don't wanna mess with the ju ju though.. Hopefully Zimmer goes with Sammy.. Case has gone as far as he can go. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

LoL.. Oh no.. Btw, I never collected on my sig bet huh? Just recently got PS back.

Don't wanna mess with the ju ju though.. Hopefully Zimmer goes with Sammy.. Case has gone as far as he can go. 

Case IS NOT DONE.

Case and Jared both need to make the HoF to rub it in Fishers face.

I'll even allow Case to retire a Ram for the hatred I have for Fisher.

But really...

Harrison Smith for DPOY

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I thought you forgot about that!!

I'll wear that Sig once the Rams go one and done this year. Hehe

Archived