DPOY

3rivers

I'd vote Donald for sure. It's hard to vote anyone on the Jags defense when they have so many impact players at each level. The Rams boast a top 10 defense, but you take away Donald? Honestly probably risks falling out of top 20. He's legitimately unblockable 1 on 1, and it's much harder/riskier, schematically, to double team an interior defender than an edge rusher.

Can I say that Campbell is the defensive player of the year and Donald is the defensive most valuable player? 

For me the line between those two is so ridiculously thin that it may actually come down to the fact that Donald missed week 1 with the hold out. 

5 hours ago, BigBearSD said:

Aaron Donald should ultimately win it with Harrison Smith and Cameron Jordan in the conversation.

Jordan has been great but Campbell does have more FR, sacks and tackles plus a TD(albeit very slim margins) Idk about FF, TFL but i know Jordan has a pick, not sure if he scored but if CC edges him out there and plays on the #1 defense should he get the nod over Jordan?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Jordan has been great but Campbell does have more FR, sacks and tackles plus a TD(albeit very slim margins) Idk about FF, TFL but i know Jordan has a pick, not sure if he scored but if CC edges him out there and plays on the #1 defense should he get the nod over Jordan?

Most of their main stats are pretty much the same. But what stands out about Cameron Jordan is that he also has 12 pass break ups on the year which separates him from Calais Cambpell and Everson Griffen.

Archived