Aidan Hutchinson Breaks Leg

Chiefer

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

i've been told by your own fans he's not on the market

Davante Adams was also viewed as untradeable about two weeks ago as well. 

I don't think we would move him but if we received a god father offer I think they'd consider it. 

I know Maxx has been the ultimate Raider and preached about how he wants to be in Vegas. But he's one of the best players in the league, in his prime, and we have no realistic path to competing in the near future. I'm not sure he's going to be thrilled to be a part of another half a'd rebuild here.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think we would move him but if we received a god father offer I think they'd consider it. 

I know Maxx has been the ultimate Raider and preached about how he wants to be in Vegas. But he's one of the best players in the league, in his prime, and we have no realistic path to competing in the near future. I'm not sure he's going to be thrilled to be a part of another half a'd rebuild here.

You can have two first round picks and Hendon Hooker and you have to eat whenever amount of salary makes the trade doable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Do you own any horses?

• Like 1

They were up huge. Hutch shouldn’t have been out there. 34-6 was the score.. Seems like he’ll be out a year. Seems to be same break Paul George had.. best case scenario he comes back, but he it’ll be mental. And he will lose explosiveness. Because PG was never the same after Indiana. He lost a ton to speed and hops and that was during his prime… You hope Hutch comes back better. Dude was having a DPOY type year. 

This really saddens me.   Sucks to see anyone go down like this, but man, as a fan of a team not going anywhere this season, the Lions are the team I am hoping can go all the way, and this really hurts their chances.