Who's your pick from this point to go to the SB in the NFC?

mdonnelly21

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your early pick to reach the SB?

• Vikings
    • Rams
    • Eagles
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Seahawks
    • Saints

5 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Case Keenum

14/25 1 TD 0 INT

Cam Newton

16/25 160 0 TD

Nick Foles

19/38 163 1td 1 int

Three bad games by three playoff bound quarterbacks but all the attention is on Nicky Fresh. 

Keenum played in single degree temps on the road. Let's put these games into context a bit. His receivers were slow on that poor surface in GB.

59 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Case Keenum

14/25 1 TD 0 INT

Cam Newton

16/25 160 0 TD

Nick Foles

19/38 163 1td 1 int

Three bad games by three playoff bound quarterbacks but all the attention is on Nicky Fresh. 

Keenum has a better team around him and has started nearly the entire year (although, I do have concerns about him). Newton has always been inconsistent, and almost nobody has Carolina as a favorite. This was Foles's second start, and it came against a bad defense. It's no surprise that people think it's telling.

1 hour ago, vikingsrule said:

Keenum played in single degree temps on the road. Let's put these games into context a bit. His receivers were slow on that poor surface in GB.

philly is pretty cold this time of the year too and its Nick's 2nd start. 

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Keenum has a better team around him and has started nearly the entire year (although, I do have concerns about him). Newton has always been inconsistent, and almost nobody has Carolina as a favorite. This was Foles's second start, and it came against a bad defense. It's no surprise that people think it's telling.

NYG is also a bad defense but he threw 4 tds.. too early to tell .

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I'm leaning Vikings, but both the Rams and Saints are damn close for me.

Same here. I think with the Vikings they've played very well and having home games should help. However, the Saints are much better in many ways than they were to start out the season when the Vikings beat them. I think the Vikings would prefer to avoid them and with the Rams they did a very good job against them.

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Case Keenum

14/25 1 TD 0 INT

Cam Newton

16/25 160 0 TD

Nick Foles

19/38 163 1td 1 int

It's a bit intellectually dishonest to omit the fact that Newton had 52 rushing yards and a rushing TD in that game.

There's also a slight difference between Keenum and Newton getting modest passing yards and TDs on 25 passing attempts (Keenum because it was a run heavy game that they controlled throughout, Cam in part because he added some rushing contributions) and Nick Foles getting similar yards/TDs on 38 passing attempts. Major YPA differences there.

Archived