Who's your pick from this point to go to the SB in the NFC?

mdonnelly21

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your early pick to reach the SB?

• Vikings
    • Rams
    • Eagles
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Seahawks
    • Saints

59 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Saints for me, because out of everyone, Drew Brees is the guy I’d trust in a 2 minute drive 

Same reasoning for me, most good teams don't have good QBs and most good QBs aren't on good teams. It's basically just the Panthers and Saints with the falcons in the rear who have both and out of all of them I like Brees the most in the playoffs.

32 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Same reasoning for me, most good teams don't have good QBs and most good QBs aren't on good teams. It's basically just the Panthers and Saints with the falcons in the rear who have both and out of all of them I like Brees the most in the playoffs.

Brees is old, and doesn't have the best receiving unit, and no TEs.  So I'm not sure I'd consider it a huge advantage.  If we had a big, dependable TE, and he had an arm that could consistently hit Ted Ginn deep, I might think differently.  

Well, my head says the Los Angeles Rams, but my heart goes out to The Atlanta Falcons,  their lovable old-coot owner, and his younger trophy wife! Whenever I think back on that pathetic photo of the couple in the post-nuclear-holocaust shock and disbelief after the Patriots' comeback, the tears well up in my eyes and I have to go off to a private place and weep a little.

Who could fail to be stirred by Blank's brave pronouncement following the catastrophe? "Lemme tell yuh something, Boy- the South will rise again! (Whoops- I meant, 'the Falcons'!)"

I have a feeling we'll get to see Ol' Arthur dancing once again with his players, come Super Bowl time; and those big cow eyes on Bab's face will turn into sparkling gemstones when she thinks of the Lamborghini Arthur promised her if'n them boys manage to pull it off this time!

Image result for arthur blank wife

Seahawks or Rams. Seattle isn't all that good, but it's hard to doubt Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner, Michael Bennett, and Graham/Baldwin.

I'll take the Rams though. Goff should have struggles in the playoffs for a first time, but Todd Gurley is the best RB in the league right now, slightly over LeVeon Imo. He and Donald are going to carry this team.

I'm taking the Vikes here as the road to the Super Bowl will go through Minnesota. 

I don't think the Eagles get past the divisional round. 

Of the NFC teams in the playoffs, I fear the Saints and Rams the most. While both teams lost to the Vikes in MN during the regular season, the Rams and Saints have the ability to run the ball, put up points and play good defense.

I don't have the same fear regarding Atlanta, Seattle and Carolina.

Yes, Carolina did beat MN but it was a road game. I think the outcome would be much different in MN and I truly doubt that Stewart and Newton break off 50+ yard runs against this defense again. Further, Keenum doesn't commit many turnovers at home, he's has some bad games on the road. Keenum Ints is another big reason MN lost to Carolina.

Archived