Who's your pick from this point to go to the SB in the NFC?

mdonnelly21

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your early pick to reach the SB?

• Vikings
    • Rams
    • Eagles
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Seahawks
    • Saints

20 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

philly is pretty cold this time of the year too and its Nick's 2nd start. 

Big difference between 40s and single digits. How cold was the MNF game?

Foles had the benefit of a home game while MN traveled to Lambeau Field.

Divisional road games always seem to be close. What happened to Philly against the pitiful Giants?

I'm taking the Saints or Vikings.

I like the balance the Saints have on offense. They have a great OL, a great QB, a great versatile RB duo, and a great #1 WR. When they are clicking, they have a true pick your poison type offense.

On defense they have a very talented secondary (especially the duo of Lattimore/Crawley), the LB's have played solid this year despite from a talent standpoint being the weak link on the team, and the DL has also played well this year with guys like Jordan, and Rankins stepping up.

Obviously the Vikings have a crazy good defense at all levels, a pair of very talented WR's on offense, Keenum who continues to step up, and most likely home field all through the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Panthers are very sneaky

Not looking forward to the Saints having to play them for the third time this year. Still a chance they don't play each other in the playoffs, but the most likely scenario is that they square off for a third time. 

9 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Not looking forward to the Saints having to play them for the third time this year. Still a chance they don't play each other in the playoffs, but the most likely scenario is that they square off for a third time. 

The Saints scare me the most. I hope Carolina can knock New Orleans if they do play, get a rematch against Carolina in MN.  Saints are legit.

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

Carolina is looking the scariest team out there right now. Just looking real good. But they have no offense. 

I don't think they have a shot if they play NO. They were "scary" the last time we played them, top 10 offense and defense and got waxed by us again. We have their number right now.

But I say the Vikings. Doesn't seem like much can stop them.

Let me think. If all of them went into some mini-tournament, where they all played each other home and away (like soccer), who would come out on top after it was all done.....err.......I'm really torn. Not Seatte, Atlanta or Phillie. That's all I've got.

Screw it. Los Angeles.

1 hour ago, navysaintsfan said:

I don't think they have a shot if they play NO. They were "scary" the last time we played them, top 10 offense and defense and got waxed by us again. We have their number right now.

But I say the Vikings. Doesn't seem like much can stop them.

winner of the likely NO vs CAR matchup is going to the super-bowl.

They are playing the NFCCG 2 weeks early this year.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

winner of the likely NO vs CAR matchup is going to the super-bowl.

They are playing the NFCCG 2 weeks early this year.

Rams match up really well vs Nola though.. And have the fire power to go toe for toe.. Donald and Quinn

undress old man Brees all day. 

It's gonna be hard for the Saints to beat Carolina for a third time this year.  And they're almost certainly going to play each other, it's just a matter of which stadium. 

Saints on the road twice is gonna be tough, I'm gonna say Rams or Vikings have the best shot of going all the way, although I voted Saints.

Archived