GDT: Week 17 reasons to drink

Thomas5737

Poll title  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

First season EVER I don’t care that it’s over. Like not even one iota. I’m hoping so badly that THIS will be the bottom. And we will rise from here. Thank god I have a ton of watching more prospects for the draft. And real life friends. 

Thanks a lot Haslam. Hassham? For a billionaire you’re a dipwad. Shame wealth is wasted on stupidity. 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This moment?

Either way, webby is trying to run a business and buno’s tagging him with this terrible joke like he has nothing better to do.

I will give Buno a pass.

He was on fire tonight.

Happy New Year!

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Peppers tried, but they fined him for a hit his shoulder....to the chest.....on a receiver after 3 steps.

They did fine him but they rescinded it yesterday or the day before. Rightfully so of course, shouldn't even have been a flag.

11 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Hue Jackson is already laying the ground work for passing the blame next year. He said the difference between fixing it this year and last year is John Dorsey.

Hope you have a helmet and some pretty good pads John because Hue is about to throw you under the bus.

Hue Jackson is unbelievable. :|

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Hue Jackson is unbelievable. :|

Huebris has zero accountability. How the hell can you as a coach hold your players accountable like he did with Coleman when he dropped the pass and not do it to yourself. 

Browns might win a game or two next year cause of Dorseys willingness to bring in legit players but next year might be just as ugly because of what Hue could do to this team

To quote Bill Belichick, “We’re on to 2018.”  We are officially 0-0. I don’t know whether it is because I’m older, but being 0-16 stopped bothering me yesterday as soon as the game ended.  It’s just a number.  Not like it hasn’t happened before.  But, man, I do want to win as bad as anybody, but it’s over and we need to start fixing what’s wrong and get better.  I, personally, like our prospects heading into 2018.  

We can speculate about the draft, but we have no idea. Educated guesses, but no real ideas. A lot will depend on what Dorsey brings in in free agency. What if he brings in an offensive tackle, a cornerback, and say he acquires Alex Smith. How does that change our draft strategy. Or what if they sign that tremendous pass rusher.  We have the resources. 

I find it all very interesting, but we have to let it play out. Don’t forget, we have the funds to get it done. 

All I can say is, Go Browns!  I believe that Dorsey can make the moves to get us going. And if Hue truly is back, he is on notice.  So, we can only get better. We do have a lot of needs, but they can be addressed. 

Have a great New Year, everybody!

On 12/31/2017 at 4:03 PM, dawgattack said:

LOL! Kizer? He hit the WR in the hands...nobody around him.

Broke clock is right twice a day. Going for it was not the right choice. Trust the defense with 3 timeouts. Kizer getting us to fieldgoal range was never a problem. The nzone always was.

that is all

mc

10 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Broke clock is right twice a day. Going for it was not the right choice. Trust the defense with 3 timeouts. Kizer getting us to fieldgoal range was never a problem. The nzone always was.

that is all

mc

Trust the defense? No way! It was 4th and 2 with under 2 minutes left in the game. It's not like we have the late 70's Steel Curtain defense. Coleman dropped an easy first down at the 11 yard line.

Archived