GDT: It's always Rayneing in Dallas (8-7) @ Homefield Advantage (13-2)

Blahstoise

All of them are playing IMO, especially on Offense. The only question is how long? I think it will be a 1/2 unless they score 7-14 pts on the first 2-3 drives. Then backups will be inserted. If not and they sputter again, they'll play into the 3rd QT and cross fingers!

This team has already proven 3x with Carson Wentz at QB not Foles that when given a bye or extended rest, they come out Flat under DTM! No way do you rest Studs for 2-3 weeks.

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I love how Nabbs finds new ways for blame Doug for everything in every post. I think he should go nore historical with it now. Let's see how we can blame Doug Pederson for The unrest in the Middle East, Tge Grwst Depression and the Dinosaurs becoming extinct xD

If Doug called more run plays our Ozone layer would be repaired already. The methane coming from our garbage pass calls is literally ending our planet.

41 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I love how Nabbs finds new ways for blame Doug for everything in every post. I think he should go nore historical with it now. Let's see how we can blame Doug Pederson for The unrest in the Middle East, Tge Grwst Depression and the Dinosaurs becoming extinct xD

Nabbs fought tooth and nail to defend every little thing Chip did. Never forget.

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So the HC that gets the team prepared throughout their breaks isn't responsible for their pis$ poor play afterwards? That's New to me? Sure is the case when people point to how great Andy Reid's "record" is coming off a bye! Belichecks "record" is with two weeks to prep.

Nabbs fought tooth and nail to defend every little thing Chip did. Never forget.

You kinda proved my point . You all were quick to blame Chip for his preparation. Why not DTM? Why is he given a pass? You all ***** and moan when we come out flat in the GDT, talk about DTM doing a better job but when I point out the obvious in a post, it's me hating? GTHOH! 

Double standard much?

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So the HC that gets the team prepared throughout their breaks isn't responsible for their pis$ poor play afterwards? That's New to me? Sure is the case when people point to how great Andy Reid's "record" is coming off a bye! Belichecks "record" is with two weeks to prep.

You kinda proved my point . You all were quick to blame Chip for his preparation. Why not DTM? Why is he given a pass? You all ***** and moan when we come out flat the GDT, talk about DTM doing a better job but when I point out the obvious in a post, it's me hating? GTHOH! 

Double standard much?

Doug was the second gunman on the grassy noll 

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You kinda proved my point . You all were quick to blame Chip for his preparation. Why not DTM? Why is he given a pass? You all ***** and moan when we come out flat the GDT, talk about DTM doing a better job but when I point out the obvious in a post, it's me hating? GTHOH! 

Double standard much?

uh because we are 13-2?

37 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys are just being petty. I didn't attack St. Doug's Character. The can't do no wrong St. Pederson. Was just pointing out "we suck" when given extended rest. Therefore We Don't need to sit all Starters!!

No one is suggesting Doug is infallible but it is pretty funny to see so many of your posts looping back to "Doug is an idiot" when the team is 13-2. If they get beat in the divisional round it won't be because they did or didnt rest starters in week 17. Its because they are missing that Carson Wentz guy. He's pretty important.

But what do i know, Doug caused the fall of Rome.

Archived