Raiders sign QB Desmond Ridder

RaidersAreOne

Remember when we could've had Russell Wilson for the veteran minimum and people said he was washed & a cancer to the locker room? That didn't age well.. 

now we signed Desmond Ridder for the same price we could've had Russell for. Imagine that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Remember when we could've had Russell Wilson for the veteran minimum and people said he was washed & a cancer to the locker room? That didn't age well.. 

now we signed Desmond Ridder for the same price we could've had Russell for. Imagine that.

It’s been one game dawg 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Russ played a decent game against the Jets back up corners and we're doing victory laps?

I don't care what vet QB you put in this Getsy offense, they were going to struggle. 

• Like 1

Just now, big_palooka said:

Russ played a decent game against the Jets back up corners and we're doing victory laps?

I don't care what vet QB you put in this Getsy offense, they were going to struggle. 

4 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

It’s been one game dawg 

For the vet minimum.

He didn't go out there and throw two picks a game against garbage teams for 13 mil a year.

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

For the vet minimum.

He didn't go out there and throw two picks a game against garbage teams for 13 mil a year.

It’s been one game dawg. Maybe he’s great but taking a victory lap after one game is beyond ridiculous. 

12 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

It’s been one game dawg. Maybe he’s great but taking a victory lap after one game is beyond ridiculous. 

I told you guys already that I was going to be saying stuff if Russell Wilson produces because he's only making the veteran minimum as a starting quarterback which is unheard of. Expect to hear it more lol

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I told you guys already that I was going to be saying stuff if Russell Wilson produces because he's only making the veteran minimum as a starting quarterback which is unheard of. Expect to hear it more lol

Well expect the opposite when he doesn’t lol