Week 17 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, big9erfan said:

I just don't see a spot on this D for Armstead. I think we need to get a draft choice for him. Given  how he's played though I think we'd be lucky to get a 3rd for him.

Not his play, but his inability to play. Those injuries have bombed his trade value. I doubt he has any, honestly. If we can get a fifth rounder for him, I'd be surprised. But then, would we trade him for that little? I'd rather screw him out of a successful career by holding on to him and playing him in a rotation, at this point.

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

I just don't see a spot on this D for Armstead. I think we need to get a draft choice for him. Given  how he's played though I think we'd be lucky to get a 3rd for him.

Neither do I. I didn't think it was a fit at the start of the year, don't think it's a fit now, and now we have even more depth on the d-line than we did. We aren't going to get much for him, in my opinon, but I do think that he needs to be moved at this point. Get something for him. Even a player about to get cut for salary cap reasons would be a nice return. 

Just now, rudyZ said:

Not his play, but his inability to play. Those injuries have bombed his trade value. I doubt he has any, honestly. If we can get a fifth rounder for him, I'd be surprised. But then, would we trade him for that little? I'd rather screw him out of a successful career by holding on to him and playing him in a rotation, at this point.

Well, that sucks.

Archived