Week 17 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Los Angeles Rams

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

I was just in the process of writing a post wondering what will happen to our offense when defenses figure out how often we throw to the middle of the field.

I'll be really interested to see our adjustment to the defensive adjustments we will see next year when people have more tape, more prep on him and our offense. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'll be really interested to see our adjustment to the defensive adjustments we will see next year when people have more tape, more prep on him and our offense. 

I think we'll see a lot of these mistakes cut down by Jimmy next year as well. I'm sure he's still not completely comfortable with this offense. With an entire off-season under his belt I expect him a more efficient QB. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Let's see how well Jimmy can throw the long out, or even the short out.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Is it just me, or has Hyde basically had issues slipping the entire second half of the year? Seems to happen several times a game. 

It's sabotage by the equipment manager, who doesn't have Hyde on his fantasy team.

Archived