The Official Boxing Thread IV - Golovkin vs Alvarez

J-ALL-DAY

Who do you think would win in a Showtime Super Six style Lightweight tournament between these 6 fighters?

1 William Zepeda
2 Gustavo Lemos
3 Frank Martin
4 Raymond Muratalla
5 Keyshawn Davis
6 The winner of Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera

On 7/23/2023 at 2:32 PM, Jeezla said:

Who do you think would win in a Showtime Super Six style Lightweight tournament between these 6 fighters?

1 William Zepeda
2 Gustavo Lemos
3 Frank Martin
4 Raymond Muratalla
5 Keyshawn Davis
6 The winner of Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera

KD

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Inoue absolutely destroyed Fulton. Fulton is a great undefeated world champ boxer and the monster made it look easy

Yup. Inoue is P4P #1, regardless of what happens on saturday night. 

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Unless there’s a one sided beating like it was this AM, there’s no argument who is P4P. 

I don't even know if that's enough to knock Inoue off of the top spot. Inoue just went up in weight and beat the best guy in the division. He didn't just beat him. He absolutely dominated him and stopped him. I love Inoue...I was not expecting that at all. 

Edited by malak1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, malak1 said:

I don't even know if that's enough to knock Inoue off of the top stop. Inoue just went up in weight and beat the best guy in the division. He didn't just beat him. He absolutely dominated him and stopped him. I love Inoue...I was not expecting that at all. 

I agree. It would still be an argument that Inoue would win. Incredibly impressive and he looked like this weight class will not be his limit. Possible 130 or 135 not out of the question. If he can get to 135 , mega fights can happen 

7 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Super excited for Crawford Spence tonight. I’m taking Crawford. Feel like they haven’t done a good job promoting the fight though. Most of my friends that are casual boxing fans didn’t even know it was happening tonight. 

I'm kinda pissed it's tonight tbh. I won't be watching since UFC 291 is happening.

• Like 1