Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

20 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

But Adam Schefter said on ESPN that mularkey was coaching for his job beyond Sunday. Stated the Titans aren’t pleased wit his development of Marcus Mariota. 

Nobody is going anywhere...not even Robiskie unless its because we go on a run and someone wants him to be HC somewhere...which sounds crazy but in the realm of possibilty

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol stop. Robiskie still needs to be fired.

dude if we somehow win the AFC someone will be dumb enough to go after Robiskie...these games are on the National stage...this is assuming our offense performs well...Robiskie would get the credit...theyll say hes great with young players and gets the most out of them...and the adversity with Demarco being hurt...blah blah.

1 hour ago, capton_cutclass said:

dude if we somehow win the AFC someone will be dumb enough to go after Robiskie...these games are on the National stage...this is assuming our offense performs well...Robiskie would get the credit...theyll say hes great with young players and gets the most out of them...and the adversity with Demarco being hurt...blah blah.

Have you ever heard dude speak. It's barely English. I doubt any interview he did would be good lol

9 years without playoffs

2 years removed from 3 and 2 win seasons

Sweep of the freaking Jags 

Currently sitting as arguably the 3rd best team in the AFC playoffs

Had a legit shot to win every game in the 2nd half outside the 1st Texans game

And some still sit here and *****

GTFO here with that

Wait to let that $#!+ fly once we are done... Until then, enjoy it. $@#%!!

I get that our offense has underachieved... But our starting QB, # WR, RB, both starting pro bowl OTs are all 26 or under...  We're growing together and the future is bright!!!

10 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Any thought of Mularkey being let go this season was shot after this video. He's definitely staying... 2 year extension is my guess, with a mandate to bring in a new OC who'll be allowed to run his offense... and not just a variation of Mularkey's.

Idk. If we lay a total egg in KC I think the noise will be just as loud as it was 24 hours ago. 

Ownership doesn't care about the "noise". They like Mularkey... Can point to an 18-14 record and the first playoff appearance in about a decade, in spite one of the youngest offenses in the league.

Attendance is down league wide, but TV money is still great... Most teams are going through that anyway. 

If they keep him and anyone's not happy, boycott the team. Dont buy the merchant... Cancel your DTV/ Sunday Ticket subscription... Stop caring/talking about the team..

Ruining every thread on a fan board does zero to get ownership to care or give a crap. I get the need to complain, and why the venting thread was made.

But sitting here bitching less than 24 hours after beating a division rival, the supposed "3rd team" to the 2 team AFC race, sweeping them and outscoring them 2-1 on the season series (would have been more if not for a boneheaded Henry play), getting what was essentially a playoff win, having our QB show something he's never shown us, grittiness, emotion, the stuff legends are made from, and and overall amazing performance from the D and STs... I repeat GTFOH with that and enjoy!!!

18 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Ownership doesn't care about the "noise". They like Mularkey... Can point to an 18-14 record and the first playoff appearance in about a decade, in spite one of the youngest offenses in the league.

Attendance is down league wide, but TV money is still great... Most teams are going through that anyway. 

If they keep him and anyone's not happy, boycott the team. Dont buy the merchant... Cancel your DTV/ Sunday Ticket subscription... Stop caring/talking about the team..

Ruining every thread on a fan board does zero to get ownership to care or give a crap. I get the need to complain, and why the venting thread was made.

But sitting here bitching less than 24 hours after beating a division rival, the supposed "3rd team" to the 2 team AFC race, sweeping them and outscoring them 2-1 on the season series (would have been more if not for a boneheaded Henry play), getting what was essentially a playoff win, having our QB show something he's never shown us, grittiness, emotion, the stuff legends are made from, and and overall amazing performance from the D and STs... I repeat GTFOH with that and enjoy!!!

Well said!

This is the Titans forum.  If every post is you derailing to your hate of the coach, then you aren't welcome.  Post in the Venting thread, Coaching thread, Murlakey thread or make your own thread.
Enjoy being in the playoffs for the first time in almost a decade.  I have kids and this is the first time they are seeing the hometown team in the playoffs.  Enjoy it!

There will be a whole off-season to complain about what moves the team makes or fails to make.

#TitanUP

Archived