Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

That’s good I just thought it was bad Marcus just by the numbers on paper but Woodyard Casey and Rak were saying Marcus had a different look in his eyes today and Rak and Wood said they told him to use his legs if it’s there so glad to see the numbers really don’t tell the whole story 

Marcus put the offense on his back today. That is a tough passing defense. We had nothing for them. 

But Marcus mad at least 3 first downs running. Clutch plays. Won't get highlighted by national media probably. But he was great on that last run. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Basically a nobody

That's disappointing, I have to admit that I was really rooting for it to be Ramsey.

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Who did he stiff arm on the clips it doesn’t say who it was?

Barry Church.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Mariota had a swag this game that I've never seen before. After that clinching 3rd down run when he got up, stared at the crowd/benched, then chirped a little at Church, almost bought a tear to my eye. 

Our QB is growing up.

And right on cue

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

And right on cue

Yup, just going to post the stiff arm over and over this week. Though man, all I can imagine is Marcus walking over to Church and saying, "Gentleman, I apologize for so rudely knocking you to the ground. Your effort level was very impressive. I take full responsibility for your mistake and wish you the best of luck next week. Good day sir."

Archived