Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Mariota really gave that game everything he had, too. Feel so good for him. Game would have been so much easier if Decker wasn't trash and Henry could read a playbook.

Henry scored our only TD though ???‍♂️??

Hey Henry first start of his career Ill give him a pass...we dont win without that TD...

And to be honest we got their best today and we still shut them down...I like our chances next week.

And KC almost lost to Denver today...

Both KC and Jacksonville are irrelevant we are going to the chip baby.

It all starts with Davis realizing wow I can be really good. And Henry doing the same and Decker realizing I dont need to suck anymore I can just be a mediocre receiver and help my team win.

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Hey Henry first start of his career Ill give him a pass...we dont win without that TD...

And to be honest we got their best today and we still shut them down...I like our chances next week.

And KC almost lost to Denver today...

Both KC and Jacksonville are irrelevant we are going to the chip baby.

It all starts with Davis realizing wow I can be really good. And Henry doing the same and Decker realizing I dont need to suck anymore I can just be a mediocre receiver and help my team win.

KC didn't start Smith today

Jacksonville should be rooting for Bal to lose...they should be scared right now. I want them because I feel like they are a wounded animal and we are the hunter in the woods trying to go back and finish it off...except not humanely but in a brutal way to prolong the suffering of their fans.

We've spanked Andy Reid historically I think we match up well with our smashmouth physical ball

Archived