Curious Case of Mike Mularkey

KingTitan

I've said I'd boycott the team again if Robiskie returned.

It sucks cuz I really enjoyed going back and watching games with the fan club this year. I was also looking forward to buying a couple of jerseys after years of not buying one (Locker was my last purchase). I dont wanna go back into boycott mode.

Come on JRob. Stand your ground, do what's right. This fan base deserves it. 

I have to wonder... 

Why did Mularkey say he talked to AAS with no mention if JRob?

AAS made the statement last week... Not JRob. Did he talk about it at all since? I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't heard/seen it.

Is there a chance there's already a power struggle going on? Could JRob walk away if AAS is the one making the decisions on MM and his staff? JRob has done enough helping us from 5 wins to 18 and a playoff winning team to get another opportunity elsewhere. 

Or does JRob agree that Biscuits has done a good job with the offense and Mariota?

3 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I have to wonder... 

AAS made the statement last week... Not JRob. Did he talk about it at all since? I'm not saying he hasn't, I just haven't heard/seen it.

Is there a chance there's already a power struggle going on? Could JRob walk away if AAS is the one making the decisions on MM and his staff? JRob has done enough helping us from 5 wins to 18 and a playoff winning team to get another opportunity elsewhere. 

Or does JRob agree that Biscuits has done a good job with the offense and Mariota?

I don't believe he has spoke on it and I read an article where he declined to speak after the Jacksonville and KC games.

My hopes are he wants to fire Mularkey and didn't want to be asked questions about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't believe he has spoke on it and I read an article where he declined to speak after the Jacksonville and KC games.

My hopes are he wants to fire Mularkey and didn't want to be asked questions about it.

And if MM already spoke to AAS and she told him he'd be back next season without having to make any changes... 

One if 2 these things is true:

JRob agrees;

JRob disagrees and has lost a power struggle with AAS and MM. If AAS has already taken MM's side here, what's to stop her stepping in when MM doesn't agree with a player decision that JRob's making?

Is either option a good scenario? If I'm JRob, I leave now... 

32 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I have to wonder... 

Rumors were when we needed a GM that the caveat to taking the job was you had to take Mularkey with it. Maybe JRob took it hoping he'd be able to oust MM at the first sign of trouble and is pushing hard for it.

I tweeted the @Titans on Twitter and voiced my feelings with the #FireMularkey hashtag. 

Afterwards I looked it up and I see that #FireMularkey is already trending within the last 24 hours. 

Hopefully our voices are heard and they realize they don't have a team without fans. Everyone voice your opinion and let's #FireMularkey!

Just now, TitanSS said:

I tweeted the @Titans on Twitter and voiced my feelings with the #FireMularkey hashtag. 

Afterwards I looked it up and I see that #FireMularkey is already trending within the last 24 hours. 

Hopefully our voices are heard and they realize they don't have a team without fans. Everyone voice your opinion and let's #FireMularkey!

Damn I need to get on board... BRB

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Anybody still support this moron?

It is funny how we've been saying it all season long and somehow half the forum still supported him, but we get the first playoff win in 14 years and now everyone is on our side.

I've been saying the exact same thing since the first Houston game. He is not the coach we need. Get rid of him.

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

And it wouldn’t surprise me if she did. It was her dumb decision to hire him anyway. 

Man, that is the definition of grim. A piece of my soul would die forever if that came out as true. I feel pretty confident that Amy lets JRob run the team though. 

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

It is funny how we've been saying it all season long and somehow half the forum still supported him, but we get the first playoff win in 14 years and now everyone is on our side.

I've been saying the exact same thing since the first Houston game. He is not the coach we need. Get rid of him.

Yep I tried to put my hate for scheme/stubbornness aside for the playoffs. It was great to get a playoff win although we truly should’ve lost that game.... It’s time!!!! #FireMularkey