FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Trey Burton is a guy I have circled. He's never gotten a full-time opportunity as the lead guy and every time he has he's shined. Not sure how he'd fit in our offense though - he's more of a Jordan Reed style TE and we prefer our TEs to play in-line (sometimes we line up ASJ outside, but not much in the slot which is where Burton is best). 

Weston Richburg and Ryan Jensen would both be great additions. If we landed Kirk Cousins, I'd love to see us consider adding Dion Lewis on a 3 year deal and continue the 3-headed monster approach. If a great back falls to us in the draft we can still get him and make Eli expendable. 

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

I don't expect Jets to sign all of them but at least one or two would do Jets a solid.

ILB Nigel Bradham

G Andrew Norwell

C Corey Linsley

NT Beau Allen

CB Bashaud Breeland

One year rental or prove it-

TE Tyler Eifert

DE Jared Crick

That's all so far

After the great news in Jets regime, add Kirk Cousins.

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

Forgot about Trent Murphy.  I'd be cool adding Allen or Davante Adams even if Q or JK are here.

I'm kind of mixed on Adams think he's very good but for the money he probably wants I'd rather go after Allen. I'd be cool with adding one if we move on from 1. An Allen, Anderson, Q trio would be lit.

30 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I'm kind of mixed on Adams think he's very good but for the money he probably wants I'd rather go after Allen. I'd be cool with adding one if we move on from 1. An Allen, Anderson, Q trio would be lit.

Yup. And Allen, Q and Robby compliment each other well. That would be a legit receiving group. 

7 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

QB: Cousins, McCarron, Bortles, Bridgewater

C: Ryan Jensen

CB: EJ Gaines & Malcolm Butler

DL: Sheldon

I'd want us to retain our main FAs as well.

First offseason priority should be to retain our FA. Although I am on the fence on Claiborne (I'd be ok if the Jets move on from him). He is a number 1 corner when healthy. But he can't stay healthy for entire year. For a position as important as corner, we can't have a starter who is healthy half the year. ASJ and Ealy are rotational guys and should be paid accordingly.

1 hour ago, jetskid007 said:

Trey Burton is a guy I have circled. He's never gotten a full-time opportunity as the lead guy and every time he has he's shined. Not sure how he'd fit in our offense though - he's more of a Jordan Reed style TE and we prefer our TEs to play in-line (sometimes we line up ASJ outside, but not much in the slot which is where Burton is best). 

Weston Richburg and Ryan Jensen would both be great additions. If we landed Kirk Cousins, I'd love to see us consider adding Dion Lewis on a 3 year deal and continue the 3-headed monster approach. If a great back falls to us in the draft we can still get him and make Eli expendable. 

Don't forget we have Jordan Leggett. I'm looking forward to seeing him next year. He's more of a threat than ASJ between the 20s. Then the both of them could be dangerous in the redone.