FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I knew Cousins would take a couple days but surprised still to not hear a thing in others.

Couid very well be players don’t want to come to us unless we get a QB

That is a serious worry, especially after I heard what AR said. That has been on my mind for weeks, but now I really believe it.

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5271336

Realizing if Macc doesn't make a move, the Dolphins & Bills could jump us to select the QBs we want. 

Then we'll have to face them twice a year for the next 15 years. 

Go ahead and begin to form the Jets' Gate. I will join in the cult.

32 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=8793272

Cousins is agreed to sign with Vikings.  

Jets have to make a trade up to either #1 or #2 as soon as possible so that way Jets are still in game for signing better receivers.

Wont happen. Not until very close to the draft or on draft day. Browns or Giants will wont to maximize the return based on urgency, not to mention not signing cousins shouldnt make us dive into panic mode. 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Shots at Bortles and Jacksonville more than anything but probably something we all knew in the back of our mind.

I think it will be hard for us to get him without adding Cousins or Bridgewater.

He will want a multi year deal. We could make it way for him and guarantee him 4yrs or so. Maybe not smart business but we have money and he’s still only 24.

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think it will be hard for us to get him without adding Cousins or Bridgewater.

He will want a multi year deal. We could make it way for him and guarantee him 4yrs or so. Maybe not smart business but we have money and he’s still only 24.

Bridgewater isn't making anyone think twice