FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, JetsandI said:

Idzik and Ryan were never on the same page.   Bowles and Maccagnan are on the same page. Well, 80 pct.  Depending on Hackenberg

Then we should have fired Rex and let Idzik bring in someone he could have worked with/was comfortable with

Just now, Bianconero said:

WTF is Teddy Bridgewater going to do with nothing else on this team?

He needs talent around him to be successful.

Teddy would have been a fine backup if we actually made other signings

So done

Teddy's fine if we still draft a guy in the 1st

Just now, JetsandI said:

Bridgewater could be a good bargain.   Him and 3rd round qb pair?

meh on the 3rd Round QB. 

Either pick one in the top 5 or the 7th Round. Cant be wasting valuable picks on projects anymore we need impact talent and don't have the structure to develop a QB unless Bates lives up to his reputation that he's this guru.

Just now, JetsandI said:

Bridgewater could be a good bargain.   Him and 3rd round qb pair?

Puke. . Lets just be mediocre forever.  

Only hitting on a young QB in the draft can save this offseason.  If we go for Teddy and a mid rounder I'll fly the banner for Mac's head myself.  Just a monumental joke if that happens.

Macc did what I feared the most, put all his eggs into one basket for Cousins. Top talent market is drying up. for offense, signing TB & a center would be pretty helpful. Gives us insurance at QB and a center would at least improve the ground game. 

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

meh on the 3rd Round QB. 

Either pick one in the top 5 or the 7th Round. Cant be wasting valuable picks on projects anymore we need impact talent and don't have the structure to develop a QB unless Bates lives up to his reputation that he's this guru.

I was thinking of Kyle Lauletta but you could be right.   I love Mike White but he does not move well for Bates' offense.  I can't think of anyone could fit Bates' offense within 3 years.