FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

This team is useless. $90 mil in cap space and no signings. Watching every good player go elsewhere, this team is garbage and never going to be good. Hope Maccagnan enjoys getting fired after this season.

Why wait. Fire him mid year

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

At this point we haven’t spent any cao and have a cap floor to hit. I think in a few days Macc sighs just a ton of below average players to hit the floor. Mccown being one of them. I’m totally against it. But where are we going to spend the money?

Should’ve been more aggressive like the Browns and make trades or be more willing to spend. Being disciplined and sticking to your “board” or your “price” is amicable until it isn’t. Have to recognize that there is a floor to hit; better off overspending on good players than just signing players for the sake of having to

• Like 1

Just now, jetskid007 said:

Should’ve been more aggressive like the Browns and make trades or be more willing to spend. Being disciplined and sticking to your “board” or your “price” is amicable until it isn’t. Have to recognize that there is a floor to hit; better off overspending on good players than just signing players for the sake of having to

Completely agree. Only thing left to spend on is CBs. And what makes us so bad is our offense. It’s a shame really. Macc needs to go. I know we won’t fire him mid offseason, but he deserves to get fired at some point this year.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Completely agree. Only thing left to spend on is CBs. And what makes us so bad is our offense. It’s a shame really. Macc needs to go. I know we won’t fire him mid offseason, but he deserves to get fired at some point this year.

Macc does not need to go. This is would be classified as a big overreaction. 

17 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

LOL...just stop dude...sky fell. Give me one reason why anyone would want to sign here given our situation? Mac had to get moving right away and has failed miserably. Jets are going to be really bad yet again.

Honestly who did we miss out on?  A WR coming off an Achilles injury that usually sucks the explosiveness out of a player?  A WR that can dominant but has issues staying healthy?  A QB who might give us 3 years of security and then we're back in qb hell.  You don't think it's odd the Jags have a qb that needs help but they let their best WR walk?  Watkins is going to his 3rd team in 2 years.  Cousins I don't hate but it's not the end if the world.  We get 2 decent corners out a free agency a lb a wr a rb and a c I wouldn't hate it.  This team is not 1 player away.  Hell they aren't 5 players away its going to take time.  No one wants to hear it but it is what it is.