CB: Claiborne, Breeland, Robinson vs Burris vs Roberts vs Clark vs Jones

FS: Maye, Brooks

SS: Adams, Miles

K: Cantanzaro

P: Edwards

RS: Stewart vs Marshall

3dRB: Flowers vs McGuire

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I like it. Although I doubt Chubb slips to 6.

I could see it. Minkah is a beast and could have a Jalen Ramsey type effect for a defense, to me barring a trade up the Colts would be the only threat to take him before us.

This is about as good as it gets. Sign me up. I like our offense and the only thing that we would be missing is a long-term answer at LT. But we can take care of that the following year. 

On defense, we are good all around. That roster should be strong against the run, while also being able to apply pressure on the QB. Plus we have a potentially elite player in Chubb. The only weakness we would have is one of our corners would need to step up to be that 3rd corner to cover the slot. This is all nitpicking though. Sign me up 10 times out of 10 on this mock. 

I think Chubb will be the first non QB taken. Unfortunately for us I think Price will go in the 1st round, been hearing people say he's the best center to come out since Mangold. Not a big fan of Vernon Davis at this point. I'd be happy if our offseason played out like this though.

I dont dislike it by any means, but why on earth are we cutting kearse? he is due to make 2.2 million, you keep a guy like that, plus he just had his best statistical year. Stewart and Hanson were dumb picks and didn't even see the field. Otherwise, great mock. 

Big fan of Jensen and Norwell. I hope those are the first 2 targets since Cousins will likely shop around. No issues with making either one the top paid at their positions. 

The only issue I have with your offseason is that if we sign McCown there is no way we sit and hope a QB falls to us. There is too big of a risk for the Bills, Cardinals, and Redskins jumping us. I see it being Cousins or trade up to #3 or higher which likely eliminates at least one if not both our 2nds.

23 hours ago, Dr.O said:

I moved on from Carpenter which you didn't. No reason to pay 3 OG's starter money

Ah. for 2018, 7m backup OL is nothing. Also, Winters has been dealing various injuries since he become full time starter. I can see Carpenter beat out Winters at RG anyway.

Archived