Ohio St vs USC errrr Darnold

Bonanza23

Just now, MWil23 said:

Barrett is so limited as a passer they refuse to attempt a pass on early downs unless it’s a screen or short pass to Baugh.

Good riddance 

With his mobility he is still a good, albeit inconsistent, college QB. We've had the talent to accomplish much more with a great college QB but it isn't like Stanley Jackson is back there. I appreciate what he did he just and much of a passer.

So Darnold is a project with a high ceiling? Where does that put him as far as QBs that have come out the last 10 years? I'll watch this game, and other games of Darnold later and make up my own mind but right now it looks like he is at least a tier below the "can't miss" prospects. So was Carson Wentz, Derek Carr, Russel Wilson and etc... so it isn't damning just an observation.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So Darnold is a project with a high ceiling? Where does that put him as far as QBs that have come out the last 10 years? I'll watch this game, and other games of Darnold later and make up my own mind but right now it looks like he is at least a tier below the "can't miss" prospects. So was Carson Wentz, Derek Carr, Russel Wilson and etc... so it isn't damning just an observation.

I feel yes. However, he’s not really that raw. He just needs more mental reps and to fix his footwork. His ceiling is MVP.

Archived