Ohio St vs USC errrr Darnold

Bonanza23

Just now, Mastercheddaar said:

Im trying my best to defend darnold here... i feel like kanya west in south park defeating why kim isn’t a hobbit here. Im about to say get kirk cousins here and sell him on best wr in fa and barkley plus best ot in the draft. Done. 

That is all

mc

This one game can't be the sample size for evaluation (not saying that you are doing that in particular but many others will).

For most, Ohioans and Browns fans...their eval is going to be based exclusively on this game, what the media pundits say, and maybe a quick look at highlights of one other game.

What I've seen so far doesn't change anything b/c the hay is already in the barn with what Darnold brings to the table over the last 2 years.

When Darnold enters the league he will be even younger than Kizer was when he entered the league as the youngest QB in the league.

You dont start him right away.

Worst part will be all the takes about how Baker Mayfield (against toilet water B12 defenses that allow 60 points on the regular) is head and shoulders above Darnold b/c "just look at the Bowl game...he's just like Kizer."

Just now, Mind Character said:

This one game can't be the sample size for evaluation (not saying that you are doing that in particular but many others will).

For most, Ohioans and Browns fans...their eval is going to be based exclusively on this game, what the media pundits say, and maybe a quick look at highlights of one other game.

What I've seen so far doesn't change anything b/c the hay is already in the barn with what Darnold brings to the table over the last 2 years.

When Darnold enters the league he will be even younger than Kizer was when he entered the league as the youngest QB in the league.

Worst part will be all the takes about how Baker Mayfield (against toilet water B12 defenses that allow 60 points on the regular) is head and shoulders above Darnold b/c "just look at the Bowl game...he's just like Kizer."

Mayfield is 2 years older as well, for those unaware.

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Same. And dummy me always fights the losing battle to tell them exactly what you said here. 

Archived