Ohio St vs USC errrr Darnold

Bonanza23

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So Darnold is a project with a high ceiling? Where does that put him as far as QBs that have come out the last 10 years? I'll watch this game, and other games of Darnold later and make up my own mind but right now it looks like he is at least a tier below the "can't miss" prospects. So was Carson Wentz, Derek Carr, Russel Wilson and etc... so it isn't damning just an observation.

Yes. I wouldn’t call him can’t miss. But he’s close. 

I did always hate seeing Sam compared to Andrew Luck. As a draft prospect Andrew was perfect. You will not see a prospect pass every category like Luck for a very long time. Unfortunately I think he’s put an absurdly high bar for these kids coming out of college.

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

why does he need to sit a year? He has more talent than the majority of the rookies that come in and start right away. 

This dudes throws over yards past the LOS are unbelievable. 

I’m conflicted. I want him to sit, but based on him getting better as the year goes on I would entertain starting him right away. He’s learned a ton thru this year. 

Just come out Sam, we’ll adjust on the fly my man. Just come out. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I did always hate seeing Sam compared to Andrew Luck. As a draft prospect Andrew was perfect. You will not see a prospect pass every category like Luck for a very long time. Unfortunately I think he’s put an absurdly high bar for these kids coming out of college.

He’s close though. 

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m conflicted. I want him to sit, but based on him getting better as the year goes on I would entertain starting him right away. He’s learned a ton thru this year. 

Just come out Sam, we’ll adjust on the fly my man. Just come out. 

I want a vet to start all next year if we draft darnold. Tell whoever we want 5 wins. Give him a front loaded 2-3 year deal. Darnold sits and does not play. He is 3rd string. Sign a stud wr, draft another in the 2nd and take bpa with Houston s pick. 

That is all

mc

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

What has Luck done?

How many SBs has IND won with him?

F$#k comparisons to Luck.

All I am concerned with is whether I think he is winner and want him to be the QB of the Browns.

I do, and I do.

Archived