Week 17 GDT - Saints (11-4) @ Buccaneers (4-11)

Mid Iowa

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Question... Honestly

If the Falcons win, do any of yall kinda feel a loss today might be our best shot at a run? It kinda feels like this team needs a wake up call.

In that scenario, we'd play panthers at home and possibly Eagles on the road.

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Question... Honestly

If the Falcons win, do any of yall kinda feel a loss today might be our best shot at a run? It kinda feels like this team needs a wake up call.

I feel like the Saints will wake up regardless. Even though it is a division opponent, we played sloppy and we know we can do better. 

In the playoffs the atmosphere and mood will be different and I think the Saints will execute better. This team is good and with the right luck can make a deep run.  

7 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Question... Honestly

100% yes. Better chance at the Eagles in the potential 2nd round rather than the Vikes. That said, prob will have to go through the Vikes anyways and a win would give us home field in the event of a possible Saints vs Rams NFCCG. So I'm fine either way, but I do think the 4th seed is the best because of the outside chance that someone else takes the Vikes out and I think the Falcons are better than Carolina. 

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

100% yes. Better chance at the Eagles in the potential 2nd round rather than the Vikes. That said, prob will have to go through the Vikes anyways and a win would give us home field in the event of a possible Saints vs Rams NFCCG. So I'm fine either way, but I do think the 4th seed is the best because of the outside chance that someone else takes the Vikes out and I think the Falcons are better than Carolina. 

Lookin like if we win we play Falcons at home and if we loose we play Panthers at home.

Archived