GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

Lets go boys...they are trashing us all week...

I dont get the notion we are backing into the playoffs...Cards...49ers...Rams...those were some hard fought games we could have and should have won...but I think the degree of difficulty in those games gives our teams confidence...I think this Chiefs game is the easiest game we've had in a long time.

Not saying its going to be easy...its Playoff football...but its easily winnable.

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Lets go boys...they are trashing us all week...

I dont get the notion we are backing into the playoffs...Cards...49ers...Rams...those were some hard fought games we could have and should have won...but I think the degree of difficulty in those games gives our teams confidence...I think this Chiefs game is the easiest game we've had in a long time.

Lol ok

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

When’s the last time Gruden watched a Titans game? He continues to say “Titans can run the football” ya we can just not very good this year. I hope Henry comes to play today where them SOB’s down today 

He says wrong stuff all the time...its always based off perceptions not really what actually happens during the season.

Archived