GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

This is another thing I really hate about Robiskie there looks like there is zero script to an opening drive your suppose to have the first 15 plays ready to go and run them like we know what we are doing but we come out and look like we don’t know what’s being called to start a game 

Just now, capton_cutclass said:

Davis and Mariota need to work on their chemistry...I dont think benching him at this point will help...

Is it just me or is our special teams playing at a high level today.

Chemistry has nothing to do wit a behind pass, Marcus put it behind him 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

This is another thing I really hate about Robiskie there looks like there is zero script to an opening drive your suppose to have the first 15 plays ready to go and run them like we know what we are doing but we come out and look like we don’t know what’s being called to start a game 

He spread it out, looked as if they ran it no huddle. Everything people have been screaming for. If he did it his old way, that'd be bad too.

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

Davis and Mariota need to work on their chemistry...I dont think benching him at this point will help...

Is it just me or is our special teams playing at a high level today.

A playoff game isn’t the time to build chemistry. 

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

A good WR gets his head around and catches that ball. Corey has been missing things like this all year. Sad to watch.

Taylor has the same problem. It’s probably the players fault but I wonder if there’s not enough coaching involved to fix it or do the players not take enough time to work on the timing 

Archived