GDT Wildcard Edition: #5 Titans (9-7) vs #4 Chiefs (10-6): Saturday 4:35PM ET

TitanSlim

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think he'd be more disappointed in me if I didn't. lol

Nothing like watching a group of 6-7 year olds run around with the ball throwing it blindly at the goal. llol

I’d fake a sickness or just send mom like I offered someone earlier who’s working tomorrow do you want us to help you fake a kidnapping? ?

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’d fake a sickness or just send mom like I offered someone earlier who’s working tomorrow do you want us to help you fake a kidnapping? ?

Image result for old school kidnapping

Lol, I'll make it ok.
As long as I got my phone. I will be able to watch through Verizon. :) Be "good" dad and still TitanUp!

Pumped for this playoff game!

21 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

Me and a buddy just spontaneously bought tickets and we are heading down there tonight. Don't really know anyone else that's going. Is there a Titans fan bar or big general tailgate that Titans fans can go to before the game?

Apparently Brent Dougherty from 3HL was getting something together for a meet up and tailgate. 

20 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

Me and a buddy just spontaneously bought tickets and we are heading down there tonight. Don't really know anyone else that's going. Is there a Titans fan bar or big general tailgate that Titans fans can go to before the game?

Follow this guy on Twitter - @brentdougherty - looks like he's pulling together a meet-up tonight (Mike Keith and Amie Wells to show up it looks like) and tailgate info for tomorrow. Wyatt will probably tweet about all of it as well. Seems like there should be a good turnout for a road game. 

Man... we are getting no love from Vegas or any pregame picks. Not a single pick from ESPN. Not that we should have anybody going our way, but man. Most are expecting a blowout. Sure hope the offense shows up and the D keeps it close. 

There's always hope when Andy Reid is on the sideline. 

Archived