Bills @ Jags: PLAYOFFFFFFFFSSSSSS

bigbadbuff23835

10 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Not insulting rather than just calling it as it is... Jacksonville fan base just isn't up to par with ours. It's not a bad thing but our fan base is top 5 in the NFL. So there are 27 fan bases that aren't up to par with ours... It's not a bad thing. The only fans that could compete are the Eagles, Chiefs, Raiders (until they move which Browns would move into top 5), and Seahawks.

It's like saying that Tom Brady is better than Tyrod Taylor... It's not an insult it's just hard for anyone to compete with. It's just a matter of fact.

After everything we have been through we deserve to have something and the loyalty of our fan base is just that. Something that we have over everyone else.

Yeah, I'm not having this conversation. Good luck Sunday I guess.

jJmiG2h.gif

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

jJmiG2h.gif

So I've checked out 3 fanbase rankings... The Jaguars are ranked 29th, 31st, and 32nd.  I'm not calling you guys that bad. I have a better perception of your fanbase than those. I'd put you guys in the 20th to 24th range.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

So I've checked out 3 fanbase rankings... The Jaguars are ranked 29th, 31st, and 32nd.  I'm not calling you guys that bad. I have a better perception of your fanbase than those. I'd put you guys in the 20th to 24th range.

Oh, well I'm happy you don't believe in national media outlets of our "fanbase" ranking, the same national media that pegged us as a lock for LA and a lock for London. The same national media that likely knows very little.

I don't even live in Jacksonville so I could care less about the national perception. But it's not true. You sitting here and propping up your fans and calling us below average/a bad fanbase is hysterical.

I'm done with this.. 

15 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Oh, well I'm happy you don't believe in national media outlets of our "fanbase" ranking, the same national media that pegged us as a lock for LA and a lock for London. The same national media that likely knows very little.

I don't even live in Jacksonville so I could care less about the national perception. But it's not true. You sitting here and propping up your fans and calling us below average/a bad fanbase is hysterical.

I'm done with this.. 

Yeah I don't know what the hell fanbase ratings are haha. I firmly believe that the Bills have some of the best fans in the league but I'm not going to tell someone our fans are better than there's. Honestly sounds like something a Pats fan would say. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I don't know what the hell fanbase ratings are haha. I firmly believe that the Bills have some of the best fans in the league but I'm not going to tell someone our fans are better than there's. Honestly sounds like something a Pats fan would say. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

No idea what that's about either. Never even heard of it until it was posted.

Good luck to you as well man. Should be a good one.

57 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

And I can't give Jacksonville fans much credit I mean they put tarps of seats and put in a pool cause of lack of people buying tickets. Not exactly the most football town.

Back when it was Ralph Wilson Stadium, the stadium used to have 80,290 seats but was downsized to 71,608 and Buffalo still can’t fill 92% of the stadium during a playoff year. I guess Buffalo isn’t a football town either. Or, you know, context matters.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Back when it was Ralph Wilson Stadium, the stadium used to have 80,290 seats but was downsized to 71,608 and Buffalo still can’t fill 92% of the stadium during a playoff year. I guess Buffalo isn’t a football town either. Or, you know, context matters.

Obviously you didn't see my response to 92% stat...

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Aright everyone, let's turn this conversation towards the actual game and away from attendance numbers and debating the validity of each others fan bases. 

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Obviously you didn't see my response to 92% stat...

Your attendance number for that game was 60,222.

Even without that game, attendance averaged 67,711, or 94%. Congrats, you went up from 24th highest percent to 21st. Still below the Jags. Guess you’re not a football town.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Your attendance number for that game was 60,222.

Even without that game, attendance averaged 67,711, or 94%. Congrats, you went up from 24th highest percent to 21st. Still below the Jags. Guess you’re not a football town.

So that's one December game and it moved up 3 spots... Wow you see how that works when weather is apart. The next game against the Dolphins was only 62k for a December game. Wonder what that would move us up to. In order to get an accurate comparison you need comparable weather. We don't have the luxury of clear roads and warm temperatures all year round.

6 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

So that's one December game and it moved up 3 spots... Wow you see how that works when weather is apart. The next game against the Dolphins was only 62k for a December game. Wonder what that would move us up to. In order to get an accurate comparison you need comparable weather. We don't have the luxury of clear roads and warm temperatures all year round.

Context only matters for the Bills. Got it.

Must say... The Bills and Jaguars Twitters really got some competitive juices flowing. Both teams haven't been to the playoffs for so long we have been waiting to talk crap and enjoy a could ole argument with playoff intensity ;) Wonder if they planned that out to get people talking about the game haha

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Must say... The Bills and Jaguars Twitters really got some competitive juices flowing. Both teams haven't been to the playoffs for so long we have been waiting to talk crap and enjoy a could ole argument with playoff intensity ;) Wonder if they planned that out to get people talking about the game haha

Yeah the whole lead up has been ridiculously feisty. We've got no rivalry between the teams and I don't really understand it at all. I've never been more relaxed for a game, it feels like a preseason game haha.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah the whole lead up has been ridiculously feisty. We've got no rivalry between the teams and I don't really understand it at all. I've never been more relaxed for a game, it feels like a preseason game haha.

Yeah I was right there with you. I was just happy being in this game but their Twitters really got two fan bases who have been craving January football for 10 and 17 years experience some playoff intensity

Archived