Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What a great human being. Not many carry the G like Aaron Jones

I really want to see him finish his career here. His play style will age well into eventual 3rd down back. I don't think he's entering his last year with us as many are predicting 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

What did it say? Is anyone a subscriber?

It's a paywall? Didnt notice.....but if you'd like me to break it down: "The Packers are great and they're doing the right thing getting rid of Rodgers"  :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sandy said:

I really want to see him finish his career here. His play style will age well into eventual 3rd down back. I don't think he's entering his last year with us as many are predicting 

jnoes' explosiveness last year looked better than ever to me. definitely has years left in the tank, in part because of the fact that he has always split duties.

aj dillon took some absolute poundings last season to spare jones.

7 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

jnoes' explosiveness last year looked better than ever to me. definitely has years left in the tank, in part because of the fact that he has always split duties.

aj dillon took some absolute poundings last season to spare jones.

Agreed. This is likely Dillon's last season for this very reason.

I like a lot of this year's RBs, but if we miss out then we can draft a workhorse on day two again.

1 minute ago, Sandy said:

Agreed. This is likely Dillon's last season for this very reason.

I like a lot of this year's RBs, but if we miss out then we can draft a workhorse on day two again.

dillon really has developed in pass pro, love is super fortunate to have 2 rbs who are effective there.

hard to know if the quad was nagging him last year... and frankly he may not have fully had a return of his balance/processing from the concussion. he needs to have a big year.

he loves wisconsin and wants to be mayor of door county, i could see him coming back for 3 years 12 million or so.