Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

The Bak era is over folks. Time to turn the page and find his successor. We needed him when our SB window was open, he can't save us now. We're trying to open a new window in a rebuilding year if we want to admit that or not. This team is not a playoff team people. We need to except that reality. Detroit is the new bully on the block.

I made it my business not to get overly emotional about this team in 2023. I had zero SB expectations going in this year. All I was hoping for was to see growth from Love and watch the youngsters build chemistry and compete hard to give me hope for 2024.

From here on out I just want them to build chemistry and get all the mistakes and growing pains out of the way. I'm looking for a high draft position for next year. I think next years draft and offseason will put this team rback into the SB conversation. 

My advice to my fellow Packers fans is to just relax and enjoy the games stress free like me.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Mox said:

Did Watson go out later in the game? I don't really remember seeing him after his TD.

I think they pulled him. Not for injury (to my knowledge) but simply so he wouldnt injure himself further.

Neither 9 or 33 were really ready to go IMO.

• Like 1

Time to just get rid of the gold package, or make it only for early weekend games. Right now it's always the 2nd and 5th game regardless of day or time. 

They absolutely cannot have the stadium full of opposing fans ever. That is some ridiculous bull**** to allow.

57 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Time to just get rid of the gold package, or make it only for early weekend games. Right now it's always the 2nd and 5th game regardless of day or time. 

They absolutely cannot have the stadium full of opposing fans ever. That is some ridiculous bull**** to allow.

There was a suggestion online where the Packers not designate which two games become part of this package until the NLF has released it's schedule.

This would avoid the scenario where MKE folks would rather sell than drive to Lambeau on a work night - like last night. 

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

How bout we just kick out fans (green or gold) who sell their tickets more then "X" percent of time over the course of 2 years? 

It's all digital now, you have to email your tickets when you sell, easy to track. 

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

How bout we just kick out fans (green or gold) who sell their tickets more then "X" percent of time over the course of 2 years? 

It's all digital now, you have to email your tickets when you sell, easy to track. 

Is EVERY PR move either implemented or proposed these days built upon hate and spite for the audience as a whole?

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah that'd probably work too. Idk how many people there are on the wait list who'd be more than happy to attend instead of rolling out the red carpet for opposing fans. 

8 hours ago, Leader said:

There was a suggestion online where the Packers not designate which two games become part of this package until the NLF has released it's schedule.

This would avoid the scenario where MKE folks would rather sell than drive to Lambeau on a work night - like last night. 

That could maybe work too. I'm hesitant though when I see the opposing fan base be more than happy to make the drive but tons of our own can't be bothered. 

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

That could maybe work too. I'm hesitant though when I see the opposing fan base be more than happy to make the drive but tons of our own can't be bothered. 

Let Illinois have Milwaukee, right? They deserve to be Bears fans with this turnout, right?

4 minutes ago, Kepler said:

You gonna be okay? How about addressing what I actually said instead of putting some weird argument in my mouth that you just made up. 

Actually I was trying to practice wit because it came in my head while I was looking the messages over and wanted to say it.

If you'll spare the retort(because it will just be dry and mildly abrasive), the best solution is simply not put a non-Sunday game as part of the 'Gold Package'. Anything apart from that honestly doesn't settle well with me. Especially not the Purging of Season Ticket Holders- that's the equivalent of Hollywood blaming fans for their Box Office Failures. It's scummy PR.

1 hour ago, Zycho32 said:

Actually I was trying to practice wit because it came in my head while I was looking the messages over and wanted to say it.

If you'll spare the retort(because it will just be dry and mildly abrasive), the best solution is simply not put a non-Sunday game as part of the 'Gold Package'. Anything apart from that honestly doesn't settle well with me. Especially not the Purging of Season Ticket Holders- that's the equivalent of Hollywood blaming fans for their Box Office Failures. It's scummy PR.

That was also suggested earlier, although Sunday night wouldn't work either. 

That being said however, I think they should track whether someone is selling ALL their tickets and if they are give their tickets to the next person in line.