Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

I remember back when the Chambers Brothers were a thing. They were the warmup for Billy Graham when he came to England. Some hippies next door gave me the album and I thought it was pretty good at the time (I would have been about 17 then). That was a good achievement, as the sheer volume of good music around then was frankly ridiculous (1969-70 were my top two years ever, for music).

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

22 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I could not disagree with this anymore. 

Meyers has zero sacks allowed on the year and is the only guy generating any movement in the run game. 

with a 47 PFF grade or there abouts, his being our best run blocker is a testament of just how bad our run blocking has been

On 10/27/2023 at 12:10 PM, vegas492 said:

He's right, but a bad player is a bad player.  Myers is a bad center.  But Oh My God, Pff is so TERRIBLE!!!

Here's a hint, they are terrible.  But they are objectively terrible across every position.  And unless their data points make you happy, like Gary's "win" rate.  Then it's an awesome tool.

Whatever light is supposed to go as a young player, Myers bulb is still dark.  He's got the athletic ability and dare I say, brain, but the play so far is just subpar.  And that has objectively nothing to do with who we bypassed to draft him.  

Maybe he just needs to be an OG and not a center

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Packers have played 6 games so far this year. Of all their skill players, Doubs leads them in yards from scrimmage with 258. 

I think we need to take a minute and realize just how incredibly pathetic that really is. 

I dont think there's a Packer fan around that doesnt realize the offense has stunk to high heaven.
Hopefully (hopefully) they'll begin to address some of their issues and execution will get better.

🤞but I'll believe it when I see it.

26 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Packers have played 6 games so far this year. Of all their skill players, Doubs leads them in yards from scrimmage with 258. 

I think we need to take a minute and realize just how incredibly pathetic that really is. 

Dillon is over 300 yards from scrimmage