Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

True. He wasnt ripping folks apart....but there does appear to be a rumbling of discontent within the lockerroom - and no @Old Guy - this doesnt allude to Jaire :)

It's December, everyone is banged up at this point in the year. Not everyone is playing the piss poor game Campbell played on Sunday. Just seems like deflection to me, he should be kissing *** to try and keep his contract cause he's not getting anything close to it at his age. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

It's December, everyone is banged up at this point in the year. Not everyone is playing the piss poor game Campbell played on Sunday. Just seems like deflection to me, he should be kissing *** to try and keep his contract cause he's not getting anything close to it at his age. 

Well clearly he's a man of principle...and as such, he's not going to allow his sub-standard play and the fact he's going to lose that contract come the offseason...stand in the way of voicing concerns within the locker room :)

(To any who may be confused, thats called sarcastic humor)

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rumblings and grumblings.....

Andy Herman  -   Not great vibes at 1265 right now.

Apparently MLF doesn't understand that is a reflection on his leadership or lack thereof. Barry is a cancer at this point. The only way you cure cancer is by first cutting it out of the body. If you don't think the defensive players are watching that film and wondering, WTF! They are being set up to fail. 

This is so elementary it's frustrating this HC doesn't understand that simple fact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Apparently MLF doesn't understand that is a reflection on his leadership or lack thereof. Barry is a cancer at this point. The only way you cure cancer is by first cutting it out of the body. If you don't think the defensive players are watching that film and wondering, WTF! They are being set up to fail. 

This is so elementary it's frustrating this HC doesn't understand that simple fact. 

100% agree. But then there is the "but nobody else on staff is a DC" crowd ok with letting this cancer grow...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

so obvious that Matt is losing player respect over this Barry deal, Campbell may sound like a malcontent, but he was set up to fail because Barry is so stubborn, Quay Walker should have received that assignment, he's faster, and better in coverage, all Barry had to do was flip his MLB to the Will lber position.

just maybe if players had revolted against Barry sooner we'd still have a shot at the PO's, hell we probably could have 3 to 4 more wins, I suspect this had to do with the trade of Douglas, the reason we don't see Alexander playing.

we all saw this coming whether we want to admit it or not after Matt refused to fire Barry after last year.

I like Lafleur, but this was a real boner move to keep Joe Barry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

That's pretty soft on Campbell's part, he can go this offseason as far as Im concerned. 

It is soft and yes, I hope he goes, however, I think the players have to be laughing their *** off at the decision to keep Joe around. Not a good look right now for LaFleur even though I understand the logical reasons for what he did. I just don't think the defensive players will see it that way. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

De'Vondre Campbell - Not going out my way anymore and I’m not playing through injuries anymore cause when **** goes wrong they always use it against you. I’m treating everyone accordingly and giving them the same energy they giving me. Focus on yourself and your mental 59 you owe it to yourself.

First JA and now this.  I was wrong, Barry needs to go right now.  The players are done with him.

• Like 4