The Chelsea FC Thread

Imarobot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, persiandud said:

why aren't you sold on us? explain pls 

Because we’ve beaten some of least attacking teams in the league and when we we’ve played somebody who offers some resistance we tend to struggle. We can’t control games against those teams. We struggle to play our way out the press. Our pressing in general isn’t good enough against the decent teams. As a result of all these things we’re not gonna create many chances. And all of this falls on the manager. Because yeah we’ve won 4 or 5 games in a row but I still don’t see real patterns of play. Ultimately we will get top 4 because of the talent we have in our squad but this title talk is absurd. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Have they beaten a top half team yet (apart from WHU)? Or is it a top 6 team or something, heard it on a podcast

Told you all about us.

If you anybody with an objective viewpoint watched Chelsea knew that we weren’t good enough and were just a product of beating inferior teams.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, persiandud said:

I have to admit, Lampard ain't it

@Hunter2_1

I admitted that he doesn't have the chops after the past month or so of middling results.  

Of course, he's a club legend and I'm a diehard Chelsea fan. As objective as I want to be, I very much wanted this to work. I was biased, admittedly 

But why would I apologize for supporting my club and my manager? At least I was still objective enough to see that he isn't the answer. Congrats to you and any others who saw that Lampard wasn't ready for high level management. 433 and cross it to Tammy, inshallah. It ain't it. I support the move to sack him, although I must say it's a bit harsh in a covid world with no preseason and not giving him a whole season 

Hopefully Tuchel, who speaks German and by all accounts, is a good tactician, can get Havertz, Werner, and this new attack going