DIVISIONAL ROUND: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS #3 @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS #2

.Buzz

9 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’ll have stuff as the week goes on. I just hope I don’t have to spend the entire week walking on eggshells with every metric I post.

I doubt it. Think this week there was just some sensitive people with this being the first for us both in a long time.

I really just want to take this all in.

Just a few months ago, this whole forum was varying stages of dread and resentment. Nothing the team had shown through training camp and the preseason gave any indication that anything could have been different this year. 6-10 seemed to be the ceiling. And yet somehow they flipped the switch come game one, and now here they are in the divisional round of the playoffs. Who’d have ever thought this was going to happen?

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Just a few months ago, this whole forum was varying stages of dread and resentment. Nothing the team had shown through training camp and the preseason gave any indication that anything could have been different this year. 6-10 seemed to be the ceiling. And yet somehow they flipped the switch come game one, and now here they are in the divisional round of the playoffs. Who’d have ever thought this was going to happen?

ahem

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Special year.

Just wasn't much to be excited about after the preseason. Nothing looked good. I had higher hopes when TC started up but even me, who always says not to take the preseason too seriously, fell for the horrible product and thought it'd be another 5-11/6-10 season.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hope so. Gonna be super cold

Shuttle from the hotel to and from the game is a nice touch

current forecast FWIW is around 21f (10F windchill temp ) and 80% chance for precipitation.  Weather reports will change but the temperature drop is looking to be there.

Just now, 3rivers said:

current forecast FWIW is around 21f (10F windchill temp ) and 80% chance for precipitation.  Weather reports will change but the temperature drop is looking to be there.

Not ideal for this offense.

Just now, 3rivers said:

It could come down to D and running games, especially if it gets windy. 

Yeah...think Big Ben will still make some plays though. He's used to that type of weather/environment.

sooo... now that the game has been over for a while....

How happy are you?

I realize the season is still moving on and there is another game to go...

but honestly... from where you were at the past few year until now... how are y'all feeling..

Gosh, I hope the Vikings win next weekend!

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

sooo... now that the game has been over for a while....

How happy are you?

I realize the season is still moving on and there is another game to go...

but honestly... from where you were at the past few year until now... how are y'all feeling..

Gosh, I hope the Vikings win next weekend!

Pretty damn good to say the least. So many things have happened this year that haven't been done in years/decades. Been a long time coming. We deserve it.

Archived