GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Jags @ Steelers  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

LMFAO @ Steelers fans booing that call.  That is as obvious as it gets.

That play is exactly why I don't think the Jags can win in Foxboro or win a SB.  You can't win with a QB like that unless the other QB just vomits all over himself.

Yes, because only Steelers fans boo a call like that. No home fanbase ever has been completely wrong and disagreed with a call on emotion. I mean the two home fanbases didn't do that yesterday... at all.

Just now, riceman80 said:

Agreed. I personally miss the days of players letting their play do most of the talking.

When were these days? Players always trash talked.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yes, because only Steelers fans boo a call like that. No home fanbase ever has been completely wrong and disagreed with a call on emotion. I mean the two home fanbases didn't do that yesterday... at all.

Contentious calls, sure. Booing that call just shows a pretty embarrassing lack of football knowledge 

2 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

LMFAO @ Steelers fans booing that call.  That is as obvious as it gets.

That play is exactly why I don't think the Jags can win in Foxboro or win a SB.  You can't win with a QB like that unless the other QB just vomits all over himself.

That Jags Defense can make QB vomit on themselves

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Contentious calls, sure. Booing that call just shows a pretty embarrassing lack of football knowledge 

Again. This is nothing new and occured with both home teams yesterday. Every fanbases has a bunch of idiots. Every fanbase gets overly charged with emotion in games. It's why I don't attend live sporting events beyond the High School level. The lowest common denominator of sports fans go to games primarily.

Archived