Pick 2: The 'Got-to-Have-'em' Draft Prospects

Mind Character

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

She does drive all her Children bat **** crazy. I don’t know if that’s attractive or not for you over 60’s

she may also be sexist towards men. 

She likes @hornbybrown wife better than him.

She likes my wife better than me. 

But it is possible that everyone likes our wives better than us. 

20 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I think Vita's size separates him from our DL.  He's tall and long compared to our DL who are mostly short and stout.  He is 6'5" 330ish lbs, where the rest of our DTs are 6'2 or shorter.  I think he could add a different dynamic to our front four.  Depending on speed and more so quickness he could move along the DL on run downs.   

For NTs and DLs, don't you want them shorter so they don't get blocked and pushed up by guards and centers? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

4 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For NTs and DLs, don't you want them shorter so they don't get blocked and pushed up by guards and centers? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Not necessarily.  I think NT are more commonly shorter but DTs range in size. Calais Campbell is 6'8 and made All-Pro as both an edge defender (plays DE in the 3-4) and interior DL (plays inside on 4 down linemen fronts). 

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What? No, I want freaks of nature like Ngata.

I always wondered after Ngata was busted for using performance enhancing drugs if he had been using them his entire career and that's why he was so good. 

Peace!!!

19 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I don't know if I have a got to have guy yet but Sony Michel is pretty close for me. I also would love for the Browns to take Ade Aruna or Kemoko Turay as a developmental pass rush prospect. Been a big fan of Braden Smith for a few years now but count me in the group that doesn't believe we need more guards. Jessie Bates has big time potential IMO and the best piece of clay for a coach to mold as a FS in this draft. He has his flaws but he has great range and ball skills. Good coaching will put him in the pro bowl for sure.

I like the way you think

These Would be my guys:

Denzel Ward, CB OSU - Not tall but I just have a feeling he will be a top corner in the NFL.

Courtland Sutton, WR SMU - Not a burner but has size and catches practically everything thrown his way.

Peace!!!

Archived