Jaguars vs. Steelers Divisional Playoff GDT

JLambert58

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Problem is I can name coaches who have and still do all of that. 

Your dodging of the question and not answering it tells me you don’t have an answer you just don’t like Tomlin. So unless you have a plan in place you can’t fire the guy. 

As for guys that say say what you wrote: Andy Reid, Pete Carroll, Mike McCarthy, Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, Both Harbaughs...

I'm not dodging a question.  You created a strawman position that is not what I have ever made the argument of.

You got the response it deserved.

27 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

This is so disappointing because I truly think this was our year. If we were going to win it was going to be this year IMO. Window is still open next year but this year just felt right. We will need some immediate help this offseason. 

Well...I guess I’ll be a Jags and Vikings/Saints fan after today

it hasn't been our year since 2008 and that was with cowherd players and left over mentality. These recent years have been tomlins teams, a different era.  No way any other coach in the nfl doesn't give Bell the ball on that 4th down, or QB sneak. Just an example

7 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

"the standard is the standard. we do what we do"

someone will still defend this clown though.

Since youve been here, youve literally repeated the same garbage over and over.   Not one single intelligent breakdown or objective overview of Tomlin as a coach.    

Its not so much about defending Tomlin in general as much as it is just pointing out your tired, endless blind hatred.     

Tomlin has plenty of flaws.   Every last one of us will admit it.  If people want Tomlin fired....hell, I can even live with that if they are people who show the ability to be objective and logical....something you have never ever ever shown on here.    All youve ever done is chant "Fire Tomlin" and "Tomlin sucks" after every single loss.   The reason you are viewed as a joke on here is because you really have nothing to offer outside of just that..   You remind me of the clueless yinzers that call in to Bob Pompeani after every Steelers loss and act like the entire team should be gutted.

29 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Is the defensive rebuild on a 10 year plan here? And how does the Shazier injury impact it? Will Haden be in a wheel chair when it happens?

And they fired Lebeau. How is that an excuse for what's happening here? And they didn't even bother to look outside the organization for a replacement - they just bumped up Butler.

butler is LeBeau at times, but possibly not as complex as younger players are allowed to play and don't waste a season redshirting.

LeBeau's scheme was benefiting from the talent, once that wasn't; there it fell apart. 

2 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I can't wait til this clown is off the team. Never have I ever seen a player who talked so much crap without backing it up.

this dude is delusional ... I bet he flexes in the mirror before he goes to bed and when we wakes up everyday

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Since youve been here, youve literally repeated the same garbage over and over.   Not one single intelligent breakdown or objective overview of Tomlin as a coach.    

Its not so much about defending Tomlin in general as much as it is just pointing out your tired, endless blind hatred.     

Tomlin has plenty of flaws.   Every last one of us will admit it.  If people want Tomlin fired....hell, I can even live with that if they are people who show the ability to be objective and logical....something you have never ever ever shown on here.    All youve ever done is chant "Fire Tomlin" and "Tomlin sucks" after every single loss.   The reason you are viewed as a joke on here is because you really have nothing to offer outside of just that..   You remind me of the clueless yinzers that call in to Bob Pompeani after every Steelers loss and act like the entire team should be gutted.

reported

Archived