2017 Divisional Round

Leader

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Their offseason will be interesting however.

Shurmur is likely leaving... all 3 QBs are FAs I believe... who do they keep?

Of the three currently on their roster, why would they consider moving on from Keenum?

Surely not for Bradford. Bridgewater? When was the last serious game/field time he had?

I dont see there's much of an issue.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Of the three currently on their roster, why would they consider moving on from Keenum?

Surely not for Bradford. Bridgewater? When was the last serious game/field time has he had?

I dont see there's much of an issue.

Because he is rumored to maybe leave and follow Shurmur.

Remember Viking management is invested in Bridgewater and they gave up a  1st for Bradford. As well as Keenum had just one good year with the best defense in the nfl and with an easy schedule... he isn’t guaranteed to stay like this. His history can’t be forgiven just cause he had a great year.

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

Remember Viking management is invested in Bridgewater and they gave up a  1st for Bradford. As well as Keenum had just one good year with the best defense in the nfl and with an easy schedule... he isn’t guaranteed to stay like this. His history can’t be forgiven just cause he had a great year.

Yeah Shurmur made Keenum this year. Could definitely see him going with Shurmur. 

Just now, Green19 said:

Remember Viking management is invested in Bridgewater and they gave up a  1st for Bradford. As well as Keenum had just one good year with the best defense in the nfl and with an easy schedule... he isn’t guaranteed to stay like this.

Well actually I really dont care - but I think Bradford's knee is done. I think he's Joe Namath minus the arm at this stage. Bridgewater? I cant speak to what is leg/knee's looking like. Perhaps he'll be back to where he was and they can move on. Perhaps not - but what all the "questions?" Why bother? Whats wrong with Keenum? Pay him to stay and dont skip a beat.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Well actually I really dont care - but I think Bradford's knee is done. I think he's Joe Namath minus the arm at this stage. Bridgewater? I cant speak to what is leg/knee's looking like. Perhaps he'll be back to where he was and they can move on. Perhaps not - but what all the "questions?" Why bother? Whats wrong with Keenum? Pay him to stay and dont skip a beat.

Depending on the contract Keenum could be a terrible choice

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Depending on the contract Keenum could be a terrible choice

Thats always the case. I'm not talking contract or $$$ - just why veer from the guy that got you there? Is Teddy that much better than Keenum? Bradford?

I'm not a Keenum fan - but he's produced. Thats gotta count for something. He was under "You screw up we're gonna pull you" all year - and he didnt screw up.

He gets them to the SB - or - he gets them to the SB and wins it? I dont see any reason to swap him out for either of the other guys on the roster now.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I agree... again depends on Shurmur’s future. Even if Keenum stays, a change in OC may not click with Keenum and the team.

Again why I said it will be an interesting offseason for them. They could go thru a lot of changes. Don’t get me wrong, that defense will still be legit. But they have been very consistent and good maybe even great on offense this year. If they have issues on offense next year they might be struggling to just get a WC spot and aren’t finding the success they are now.

Archived