2017 Divisional Round

Leader

Just now, packfanfb said:

That's being caused by the Vikings though. There's a reason Brees always looks comfortable against us but not against some teams like Minny today. This is patented Brees against a good defense. 

That pick was practically gift wrapped. Vikings just had to catch it.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

That's being caused by the Vikings though. There's a reason Brees always looks comfortable against us but not against some teams like Minny today. This is patented Brees against a good defense. 

He's just off, I don't give teams credit when an unpressured QB misses throws.

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

There is 39 years old Drew.

Cant hit the long ball.

Throw was fine. Play design was awful, ran Thomas and Ginn on a post. One high safety and he just stepped straight back and played them both. Run Thomas on a corner from the slot and you would've had a TD.

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Brees has missed every pass he's thrown too. I mean he's had some 1st down throws to gain 5-8 yards and he's missed. Can't get into long yardage situations with their D. Brees has looked like I figured Keenum would.

Stop with the facts! Scary! xD

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's just off, I don't give teams credit when an unpressured QB misses throws.

Nah, I don't buy "he's just off." Hes never been off once in his career against GB. He's a veteran, SB QB. If he's off its because he's shook and that's because he's not comfortable against this defense. LIS, this is patented Brees. He looked pretty much the same way Week 1 against Minny.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

the patented 3 man rush on 3rd and long which gives the QB all day to survey the field. Is Capers in the booth for the Saints?

I've never really thought the Saints defense was great anyways. If Cameron Jordan isnt out there getting pressure by himself, what else do they really have?

Archived