2018 Free Agency

turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

No need for any of them unless they’re willing to come here on the cheap as a reserve.

I mean that's most likely what would happen . I would take Coleman as a back up. I would of said Ward but his marijuana problem is iffy . 

Ron Parker was yourdude once I remember .

On 2/26/2018 at 9:35 PM, Dashing202 said:

Chris Thompson was interviewed before and asked " who or what would be the best type of bck to complement you". And he responded saying " a guy like me ".

im starting to think maybe we should look into dion Lewis .

dude a play maker when he's healthy.

I think he is saying he should be the starter which, I don’t necessarily disagree with but he can’t carry the rock more than 15 times a game so, Perine becomes important as a back up. 

Willie Young is being cut by the Bears. He’s getting a little Long in the tooth - 32 years old - but he could be a cheap option as a situational pass rusher I replace Galette if Galette truly doesn’t want to be here anymore, which it seems is the case.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:35 PM, Dashing202 said:

Chris Thompson was interviewed before and asked " who or what would be the best type of bck to complement you". And he responded saying " a guy like me ".

im starting to think maybe we should look into dion Lewis .

dude a play maker when he's healthy.

"the complement to me is me" i.e., they need to make me the starter

On 2/26/2018 at 9:00 PM, Dashing202 said:

I mean that's most likely what would happen . I would take Coleman as a back up. I would of said Ward but his marijuana problem is iffy . 

Ron Parker was yourdude once I remember .

Long time ago because he was upgrade over meriweather, Ryan Clark and company. We need to get more depth through the draft, have Smithston as they back up FS unless we find a better back up in the draft and keep developing Everett was a reserve S.

12 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Willie Young is being cut by the Bears. He’s getting a little Long in the tooth - 32 years old - but he could be a cheap option as a situational pass rusher I replace Galette if Galette truly doesn’t want to be here anymore, which it seems is the case.

At this point I just rather give Anderson a chance . Dumervile is someone I'd bring in as a vet instead . He did well as a rotational guy.

Archived