2018 Free Agency

turtle28

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

The dolphins , sound pretty desperate with the Landry situation . They are in a rush now to try and trade him so I wonder if his value is cheaper now as of now .

What would you guys give up .

tenor.gif?itemid=10546329

tenor.gif?itemid=10509765

tenor.gif?itemid=4482564

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10546329

tenor.gif?itemid=10509765

tenor.gif?itemid=4482564

lol to add to this 

@Schultz_Report
Follow Follow @Schultz_Report
More Jordan Schultz Retweeted Dianna Russini
For better or worse, one executive tells me there are about to be an onslaught of trades, including ones with marquee players. Bennett just the beginning. Buckle up!

Interesting... let's see who else gets traded . Obviously Talib is possibly getting traded back to NE .

57 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

More Burgundy Blog stuff: 

We're (apparently) going to be in on Sheldon Richardson and DaQuan Jones. He loves Vea and didn't say two words about Payne when asked. 

Where you hear the Sheldon Richardson and Vea part?. I don't hate the idea of Payne but people here are underestimating Vea . Dude is super athletic for his size and benched pressed 41 times in the combine .

Idk how good Jones is ? Any insight on him?.

Mar 8 - 5:15 PM

Titans released RB DeMarco Murray.

The move clears Murray's entire $6.5 million salary from the books, leaving behind no dead money. The Titans are now committed to on-the-rise third-year pro Derrick Henry as their lead back. Henry closed 2017 on a tear while (now) 30-year-old Murray appeared out of gas. Playing banged up, Murray averaged just 3.58 yards per carry. A violent runner, Murray has learned how to stay on the field after injury issues early in his career, but has taken a ton of punishment. He will hunt for committee work in free agency. 
Related: Titans

Mar 8 - 5:08 PM

Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu says the team has asked him to take a pay cut.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports it would be a "large" cut. Mathieu is currently scheduled to make $10.75 million between salary and bonuses. He's due a $5 million roster bonus next Wednesday. It's quite possible Mathieu refuses the cut and earns his release. Cutting Mathieu and designating it as a post-June 1 move would free up $11 million in space.

11 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu says the team has asked him to take a pay cut.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports it would be a "large" cut. Mathieu is currently scheduled to make $10.75 million between salary and bonuses. He's due a $5 million roster bonus next Wednesday. It's quite possible Mathieu refuses the cut and earns his release. Cutting Mathieu and designating it as a post-June 1 move would free up $11 million in space.

giphy.gif

Ndamukong Suh - DL -  Dolphins

ESPN's Dianna Marie Russini confirms the Dolphins are "discussing" releasing Ndamukong Suh.

The Miami Herald has been reporting this for weeks. With Jarvis Landry signing his franchise tender, the Dolphins need to clear salary cap space in the worst way. Although he's now 31, cutting Suh would be purely financial. He remains an elite player. Quarterbacks aside, Suh would instantly become the best player on the open market. 

Mar 8 - 8:59 PM
Aqib Talib - DB -  Rams

I hate this time of year, because I get too anxious. I'd be calling Arizona right now saying I'd give you a 5th rounder for Tyrann Mathieu and take his salary off your hands. Playmaker!

19 minutes ago, Eric said:

I hate this time of year, because I get too anxious. I'd be calling Arizona right now saying I'd give you a 5th rounder for Tyrann Mathieu and take his salary off your hands. Playmaker!

If he’s released I’d show interest not trading picks

Archived