2018 Free Agency

turtle28

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I believe Aaron Colvin CB/Jags who plays slot corner is available and played very well. Think he would be a good option for us?

He had consecutive great seasons in 2016 and 2017 in that slot position. Would be a nice option there. 

I really hate the idea of taking a CB in the early rounds of this draft, so I’d like them to fill that slot position in FA. Colvin or Patrick Robinson would be good choices for that role who (hopefully) wouldn’t break the bank. 

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

He had consecutive great seasons in 2016 and 2017 in that slot position. Would be a nice option there. 

I really hate the idea of taking a CB in the early rounds of this draft, so I’d like them to fill that slot position in FA. Colvin or Patrick Robinson would be good choices for that role who (hopefully) wouldn’t break the bank. 

There gonna be pricey and cost a lot but I like Colvin , Robinson is okay imo.

Does it feel weird to anyone watching all this movement by other nfl teams the last week or so and we're not doing much of anything. A big part of me is saying damn Dan, where's the pocket book at? I guess we are being more responsible but just sitting and doing nothing sucks. Kind of miss the ol days, this is boring 

2 hours ago, Eric said:

Does it feel weird to anyone watching all this movement by other nfl teams the last week or so and we're not doing much of anything. A big part of me is saying damn Dan, where's the pocket book at? I guess we are being more responsible but just sitting and doing nothing sucks. Kind of miss the ol days, this is boring 

It used to feel weird but I've gotten used to this under Bruce Allens reign. The same reason I said we wouldn't be big players in free agency last year and the same reason we won't again. Shelton could've been had for basically nothing and we don't inquire. Landry for mid-round picks. We do nothing. 

We will overpay Beau Allen and Daquan Jones. Probably sign Jon Bostic to a one year deal to replace Brown and draft a corner at 13 and a slow pass rusher in the second. This has pretty much been our MO under Bruce. 

Archived