2018 Free Agency

turtle28

21 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya, Bruce's biggest fault (other than being a D-bag) is that he's reactionary, and doesn't seem to have a long term plan ever.  He's always trying to slap together pieces for this year instead of thinking what's the best team we can have in 3 years.  

It's why I rag on @turtle28 and other Wizards fans: if you substitute "<Moron>" for "Ernie Grunfeld," it's the exact same thing. Hence why they won't win any time soon. Yes, they (and the Redskins) will be somewhat relevant, hanging around the edge of the playoffs, but there is no long term architecture.

18 hours ago, lavar703 said:

How does that Grant deal even happen? So does that mean we end up getting a compensation pick for Grant? Lmao 

It's entirely possible now.

16 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

The #Redskins may not have the cap room to bring in Tyrann Mathieu right now. However, if they want to get it done they could restructure a deal or two. NFL cap is flexible.

I disagree with him . We have the cap for sure .

He's talking hypothetical cap space.

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He's talking hypothetical cap space.

Yeah but we don't need a replacement for galette or another reciever. Pretty positive that we have plenty of cap to sign Mathieu and still a solid LG or NT and fill linebacker need in draft 

Just now, Umbaugh21 said:

Yeah but we don't need a replacement for galette or another reciever. Pretty positive that we have plenty of cap to sign Mathieu and still a solid LG or NT and fill linebacker need in draft 

We do need to replace Galette now that him and Murphy are gone.  I agree with you that we should be able to afford Mathieu though.  

Archived